PC users should get the chance at fresh find re-runs

PC users are literally missing out on several months worth of content like Maid and Butler uniforms, Blink set and much more. Please give PC users a fair shot at getting these items.

Well, you will get your chance at a maid outfit, that is considering the fresh finds shop comes back up in time. As for all the other items returning, there have been a few returning. It's just a matter of time and patience.

The maid outfit from this FF is different from the previous maid outfit though. For collectors this is an outrage!

@Iron-Woodsman Yeah I am aware of it, that is why I said "at a maid outfit." The last one is the same one used by your alliance host (if you set it up). I kind of like the look of this one better though.

+1 as usual. We missed 5 recommended sets, about 64 days' worth of sales and I think 5 SG Shop sales including the Phantasy Star Universe sets. This is money that is being left on the table.

@ERICK001BC said in PC users should get the chance at fresh find re-runs:

As for all the other items returning, there have been a few returning. It's just a matter of time and patience.

Fresh Finds has only ever returned content once, and that when they closed the shop part-way through a day a couple weeks ago and wanted to make sure players didn't miss out on the daily items from that day. No cosmetics that appeared in Fresh Finds prior to PC launch have ever been available afterwards.

@Miraglyth Actually, The Cat Tail Black had just returned. It was the second time it appeared and some people who bought it once where able to account bind it. But yeah, not really all that much.

Edit: The fresh find has been down so much it's not fresh anymore. More like rotten/spoiled shop.

@ERICK001BC said in PC users should get the chance at fresh find re-runs:

Actually, The Cat Tail Black had just returned. It was the second time it appeared

When was the first? Neither Fiona Respha's topic nor PSO2-Dictionary says Cat Tail: Black appeared prior to its 15 August listing.

Might you be confusing it with Tail: Black from 16 April?

@Miraglyth Maybe your right. Thanks. They do look very similar. I guess apart from the ones that they returned, nothing yet.

This post is deleted!