Allow clicking names in the Log to bring up the player menu.

1. Blacklisting/reporting Meseta bots would be so much easier.
  2. Much easier to return a whisper
  3. Easy to visit said person's personal quarter or some other menu-related option when you don't want to navigate to nearby characters or navigate a crowd of people.

Pretty much every other game I've played with a keyboard + mouse that has a chat allows you to click/right click players who have chatted in the log and this would be a major convenience.

I agree, they should add that feature. It'd be much easier than searching for where a message is coming from to find the player to click on.

@Home-Rowed said in Allow clicking names in the Log to bring up the player menu.:

I agree, they should add that feature. It'd be much easier than searching for where a message is coming from to find the player to click on.

absolutely, for some reason I don't always find the name in nearby characters so I have to hunt, and sometimes they purposely go in the center of a crowd or something to become really hard to click. I dunno if they're using some cheat to hide their name from nearby player list but we need a way to just mute from the log.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Nearby covers up to a certain range, and number of characters. For best results, walk up to the spam bot, then click nearby characters. The closer they are, the higher up in the list they are. At least, that's how it's worked out for me.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Allow clicking names in the Log to bring up the player menu.:

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Nearby covers up to a certain range, and number of characters. For best results, walk up to the spam bot, then click nearby characters. The closer they are, the higher up in the list they are. At least, that's how it's worked out for me.

Bruh... That explains why I can't find them in nearby player all the time, and even more reason to have an alternative way to deal with them IMO.