Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately

I can at least confirm that the issue has been reported to the developers.

It's become the Stale Finds Shop.

I like this cycling through twice thing. Now we can see first and buy after seeing everything.

If stuff's gonna be cycled for repeats in FF anyway like this, it'd be nice to see something like an extra column or two of daily items to the side, specifically of older reruns (maybe randomly chosen, idk). The recommended items taking up 75+% of the Fresh Finds window seems pretty wasteful to me when I can't imagine many people are throwing SG at it after the first few days, you could probably shrink those a bit to add in a few more daily item columns without cluttering things too much.

I'm not reccommending any more new items to be pushed through FF, but it would be nice to see more opportunities to see older stuff again.

I do want to see the old stuff that was there before I started.

@GM-Deynger What about the fact that there was at least one emote repeated, that if I hadn't bothered to check that I already owned and unlocked it (which emotes are use one, then account bound), I would have just wasted 200 SG on an item that is 100% unusable. There was no prevention in place, and that's a pretty abusive business practice if this keeps going forward with repeats...

Maybe the repeats can remain sold out if you already got them from the fresh finds shop. If it isn't an item that has any use for multiples.

@Weirdo said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

I like this cycling through twice thing. Now we can see first and buy after seeing everything.

I 100% dislike it... I will buy SG if I like something 'that' much that I need to have it that day... Right now there is nothing to buy because total repeat from last 2 weeks, including featured items...

@Blue-Froman said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

@GM-Deynger What about the fact that there was at least one emote repeated, that if I hadn't bothered to check that I already owned and unlocked it (which emotes are use one, then account bound), I would have just wasted 200 SG on an item that is 100% unusable. There was no prevention in place, and that's a pretty abusive business practice if this keeps going forward with repeats...

That happened to me -. - I saw a dance emote and bought it, only to find out i already had it. I made a ticket and asked politely, if those 200 SG could be refunded, since there was no announcement or warning that these were the same items from two weeks ago... Guess what the answer was.... 🙄

In case I hadn't said it before I like the two rounds. It halves the speed of things appearing in Fresh Finds and there's something I now plan to get if this second rotation is allowed to complete.

I would like to see it extended though, particularly for the oldest stuff that a sizeable portion of the players weren't able to buy on its first appearance.