Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately

If it's been down for this long I'm assuming an overhaul or revamp.

@redBadger22 said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

If it's been down for this long I'm assuming an overhaul or revamp.

Or going item by item making sure none are tradeable. 🤑

Would be nice if we get a weeks worth of items to peruse. I've resisted the SG scratch since its been extended for a year basically. (Good work Sega <3)

The maid outfit was pre pc.

Can we just get the Treasure Shop instead of Fresh Finds? I think that would fix most of the issues.

@PrinceBrightstar Is a treasure shop like an open market store? Like once the items get added to i they stay there forever?

No, it's a shop next to the title counter that provides a wider selection of meseta and star gem items for purchase. You can also spend SG to reset what items are available for the day with a new selection of them.

alt text

@PrinceBrightstar Ah, had no idea people refered to it as the Treasure Shop. I just call it the SG and AC shops.

@ApollosAmour said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

When was that? It must've been pre-PC or earlier on when I was still figuring the game out.

@ERICK001BC said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

The maid outfit was pre pc.

Indeed; it was the second-last recommended items set prior to PC release.

In total there were 5 recommended items rotations and iirc 64 daily rotations PC players have never had the opportunity to buy. They also dabbled with 5 temporary SG Shop package sales like this and this but for unknown reasons (potentially related to severely negative player feedback, concerns about falsely-advertised discounts or just deciding Fresh Finds was enough) they stopped happening.

Yeah this is on the JP side of things.

maid outfit

Amusingly as we spoke, the upcoming AC scratch set has been posted and it includes a new maid outfit called Show Off Maid Dress.

Speaking of fresh finds..

Does anybody know if '/on standby 6' emote was a AC scratch or old fresh finds/mission pass item? I had seen Onemangang the other day on Ship 3 (shouts out) reading from a book though he couldn't re-call where he had gotten the emote.

I could be wrong, but that "reading from a book" - Emote was given out at some point for progressing the story.

Hurray! The fresh finds shop is STILL not fixed.

They're really gonna leave it broken until next maintenance aren't they?

We can look at it like the bank just gave an interest-free extension on your next mortgage payment. Gives us some relief. Else I'd be out of SG if I bought everything I wanted in that pic.