Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately

So has Sega given up completely on Fresh Finds as a concept (I hope I hope) and decided to revert to the JP iteration (I hope I hope)?

They dont seem to have any way to populate multiple missed days of content in a single go; and thankfully nobody is preemptively aware of what is going to be 'featured' so nobody can get too upset that they missed something they may want...

That being said; I humbly request that Heavenly Raiment makes a return when FF finally comes back up. That would would be a very nice thing to do for a person Sega.

@Raes said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

and thankfully nobody is preemptively aware of what is going to be 'featured' so nobody can get too upset that they missed something they may want...

I hate to burst your bubble, but people are definitely aware, and they're definitely steamed about it. People saw the featured items briefly before maint (I believe the switchover happened at 4am precisely but the server didn't go down for another few seconds after that), and one of them's a maid outfit.

alt text

I would be super surprised if they removed fresh finds entirely, they probably found out that an item was put up as sellable again and are trying to figure out a way to prevent sellable items from being listed, or something.

You mean to tell me something added exclusively for NA hasn't worked for multiple days and is constantly having issues? Now that is just silly.

You guys have a fresh find shop? Last time I checked, it was still closed and "under investigation" >.< Or was it recently reopened?

@ZorokiHanuke said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

You guys have a fresh find shop? Last time I checked, it was still closed and "under investigation" >.< Or was it recently reopened?

No, the thread's about how it's been down since maintenance, and it hasn't been reopened. The screenshot that I posted is from when the new FF featured items were briefly shown for about 20 seconds before the maintenance last week started.

Secretly prays the maid outfit doesn't go back up lol

I mean it is a different maid outfit. I am more interested in that combat belt. Want it in black.

Okay why did I have to come into this thread and see that maid dress...now I'm actually dissatisfied with how Fresh Finds is down. Maybe even a little angry.

But I know I WILL be angry if it comes back up next maintenance and there's no maid dress.

@kztm I highly doubt they will try and purposely piss off their fanbase. Considering the last time something like this happened they brought back the shadow camisole. I don't think anyone has anything to worry about.

All of you in here complaining about that maid outfit suuuuure are missing out on the superior Tea House uniform right next to it. 😎

@BronzeAgeBrain It is nice, Most people who already bought the maid dress last time will most likely pick that up, if not both. Both is good.

@BronzeAgeBrain The tea outfit's nice. I'm moreso bracing for the cringe wave that comes crashing down whenever a maid outfit is introduced to an MMO lmao

What do you mean missing out. Of course they must be bought together. And the belt for 160 SG. And the outfit under the belt for 400 SG, whatever it is, I can't make it out but it looks cute so I want it, too.

@ApollosAmour said in Fresh Finds Has Been Pretty Stale Lately:

@BronzeAgeBrain The tea outfit's nice. I'm moreso bracing for the cringe wave that comes crashing down whenever a maid outfit is introduced to an MMO lmao

I guess you weren't here for the maid outfit that released with the butler attire? Everyone was wearing it. Then they released 2 emote packs as part of the star gem deals and 1 had sweep which was very much loved and the other had cooking.

@ERICK001BC When was that? It must've been pre-PC or earlier on when I was still figuring the game out.