How did I get Mastery 3 to 60% on my affix? It always capped at 50%.

So I got Mastery 3 to 60% on my 7 augment weapon, when every time before it capped at 50%

Anyone know how the hell it happened?

Maybe because all my fodder was over 10*? I used 3 mastery 3, 3 precision v and 3 fever/apprentice

Normally when I do this it’s always a gamble at 90% with a 40% boost but this one jumped to 60% and I have no idea how or why.

You most likely had Doom Break somewhere on those units, which boosts success rate by 20%.

For a 60% you "made" mastery rather than transfer it. You can make mastery III with Might III, Casting III, Precision III

@HarmlessSyan said in How did I get Mastery 3 to 60% on my affix? It always capped at 50%.:

For a 60% you "made" mastery rather than transfer it. You can make mastery III with Might III, Casting III, Precision III

Holy macaroni. I didn’t know that gave an extra 10% boost. So I can make 200s with a guaranteed success rate if I combine those 3 too somehow!!?!

Sick! Thanks for the information! Never failed the other 4 at 90% but this is even better.

It doesn't give you a boost per se, but Mastery is created from 3 attacks (might, precision, casting) or 3 defences (???, reflex, ???, sorry I don't remember the names).

Creation is always better than transferring for a lot of augments.

But that has to be how it got to 60% I don’t think 4 mastery 3 make it any higher than 50. So must have been the 3 mastery 3 I had and then the combination of the 3 raised it a little?

Idk but I’m glad it worked!

You don't even need the 3 mastery III, just Might III, Casting III, Precision III will give you 60% on Mastery III

@HarmlessSyan said in How did I get Mastery 3 to 60% on my affix? It always capped at 50%.:

You don't even need the 3 mastery III, just Might III, Casting III, Precision III will give you 60% on Mastery III

.... I’ve been overpaying.. for so so long.