What rings you use for Katana braver?

I'm perfectly aware of the Hit-count up katana Ring which is probably the most recommended, but I'm curious to know what the all other rings that are most used for Katana braver builds?

Up until a while ago I used the one that puts you in focus released with the purple aura, but now it's no longer needed because they buffed the base damage of your focus gauge and the focus release can no longer be maintained and it only adds some extra crit chance now if I'm not mistaken.

So the only ring worth using now imo is the hit count ring and the crit chance ring on your right hand.

Basically, yeah @Rafahil893 is right.

Once we do finally get the ability to add Left Ring Skills to 12☆ Units, though, you do have a bunch of utility options that you can pick from:

• Leaping Dodge: A subpalette skill, it launches you straight up higher than your double jump, and you can even activate your double jump at the apex; it can only be used when you are on the ground.
  • Perfect Recovery Blast: A passive skill, it creates a shockwave around you when you do a Perfect Recovery (both on the ground and in the air) that causes damage and stuns enemies within a certain radius.
  • Mate Maniac: A passive skill, it increases the potency and speed of -mates when used from the subpalette; the speed increase stacks with Braver's Quick Mate.
  • Atomizer Fanatic: A passive skill, it increases the potency and speed of Atomizers when used from the subpalette, as well as giving you invulnerability during the animation.
  • Mag Excitement: A passive skill, it increases the potency and rate of your Mag's basic auto action; this does not effect any of your Mag's trigger actions (like HP recovery, etc.) or their SP action (ie. the one you get at lv200).
  • Party Toughness: A passive skill, it grants a damage reduction based on the number of party members; this does not include NPC allies.
  • Stealth Attack: A passive skill, it reduces the amount of hate you generate; basically, this means that you don't pull enemies' attention as easily.

Personally, I use Perfect Recovery Blast, Atomizer Fanatic, and Leaping Dodge on my JPN Katana Br/Ph, with those three in my Units and the Brave Power combo ring in my ring slot.

I've choosen The Katana Hitcount up ring for the left one, but I'm unsure about the Right one. I prefer something that would help my character regain health quickly so I dont have to rely on mashing heal item buttons from the sub-pallete and forcing my character to drink heal potions mid-combat, which really greatly leaves my character vulnerable to attacks.

I consider getting the HP Restorate right ring, but I want to know what do you guys use for your Right ring slot for the Katana braver?

Pretty much the go-to Right Ring for Katana Braver is Critical Strike: Melee (R). +20% Critical Rate and +3% Critical Damage is a nice boost in power considering that Braver is one of the classes that can easily get a 100% Critical Rate with minimal hoops to jump through (currently, between the ring and a Stance Critical Skill, you get 100% Crit Rate when Katana Focus is released, and once we get the lv85 Class Skill, Katana Focus doesn't even need to be released to get its +50% Critical Rate).

@AndrlCh said in What rings you use for Katana braver?:

Pretty much the go-to Right Ring for Katana Braver is Critical Strike: Melee (R). +20% Critical Rate and +3% Critical Damage is a nice boost in power considering that Braver is one of the classes that can easily get a 100% Critical Rate with minimal hoops to jump through (currently, between the ring and a Stance Critical Skill, you get 100% Crit Rate when Katana Focus is released, and once we get the lv85 Class Skill, Katana Focus doesn't even need to be released to get its +50% Critical Rate).

Sure, dealing high damage is good, but wouldn't you need something that will keep your health in check? I mean sure you have the heal potions from the sub-palette, but they destroy the pace of the combat for me, not to mention also leaving you vulnerable during combat when drinking one.

@Charus If you are using Hunter as a sub, then you get that from Automate and Healing Guard, and once we get Phantom, tap Megiverse is the most efficient way of healing.