Best rings for Force

Best rings to use as Force ? I’ve been playing JP trying to get my bearings. Anyone have any solid Force advice. Can’t find any guides anywhere that are updated and in English.

@The-BlizzG said in Best rings for Force:

Best rings to use as Force ? I’ve been playing JP trying to get my bearings. Anyone have any solid Force advice. Can’t find any guides anywhere that are updated and in English.

You will have to look into it in game. A lot of the rings for Force users are very situational. But if you want recommendations it would depend on your sub classes.

For L Rings I recommend these on Force.
1) Mag Excite
2) Party of Toughness / Talis Keep Long
3) Atomizer Lovers/Jumping Dodge
4) Defense Tech
For R Rings the recommendations are based on your sub class and skill tree choices.
Force/Techter: Perfect Keeper T/Massive Hunter (Standard Use)
Force/Techter: R/C Strike Tech/Massive Hunter (Min/Max use)
Force/Phantom: Crit Strike T/PP Convert/Massive Hunter
Force/Summoner: Perfect Keeper T/PP Convert/Massive Hunter

The R Rings I recmmoend having them at the ready and just use chat macros to change them when needed. I hope this helps you and answers your question.

@The-Question so mag excite could be use for solo content and party of tuffness rings could be used in a party setting?

@The-BlizzG You will be using up to 4 L rings once you get 12* units. Talis Keep will only be used if you are using Tailis over Rods. Atomizer will take priority for healing. While jump dodge will see more use with UQ's and boss rushes.

As for 12* units you will be able to add L ring effects to them. I recommend doing so with your most used rings. Only add the rings to your Units after they have been maxed out.

i dont see perfect keeper or massive hunter rings in the ring shop at all. is this is translation issue?

The Perfect Keeper (Perfectionist in the NA version) and Crti Strike Rings aren't currently in the NA version at all right now; as to Massive Hunter, the Skill itself has been renamed to Hunter Physique, so the Ring is likely named something similar.

How much Invulnerability when charging a Tech do the Defence Tech / Tech Charge Parry rings give you at level 20?

@Obscure-Ale 0.6 seconds in a ~180degree arc in front of you for multiple hits; you are still vulnerable from behind.

@AndrlCh said in Best rings for Force:

@Obscure-Ale 0.6 seconds in a ~180degree arc in front of you for multiple hits; you are still vulnerable from behind.

Thanks, Sounds great actually going to be active like 60% of the time when fighting bosses to nullify a lunge that would of otherwise destroyed your health bar is going to come in handy 🙂

Use the One Ring that rules them all...🤪