Possibility of adding in JP Old-type weapons as camos and shield-like units as accessories

As it stands, since the OT weapons were completely removed (due to them being outdated by the NT weapons) in our version of the game, is there any way that we could possibly get them as camos? Personally, I like the look of some of the missing OT weapons, like the Gigush 1-3 star series (https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Vita_Gigush) among others. Additionally, I would like to have shield-like arm units as accessories (Titasin/Titeldum/Titodiguo, Bristare/Bridyne/Brimoyer, Remjees/Va Remjees/Hay Remjees.) Anyone else agree? Having them in a FUN scratch would be great.

I want Black King Bar and Monkey King Bar because of their ties with Dota 2.

Yeah, those would be a nifty addition, since they were also in PSO1.

@Horosha-Onikage said in Possibility of adding in JP Old-type weapons as camos and shield-like units as accessories:

Yeah, those would be a nifty addition, since they were also in PSO1.

pso1 also had Sange and Yasha :')... They even have it in like game files for PSO2 as Sange and Yasha when PSO1 had it Sange & Yasha, but they never released a way to actually get Sange and Yasha in PSO2 iirc.

I would love for them to release all the unused OT weapons as camos. Some of the best looking weapons are on OT.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Sange Yasha is a 12☆ OT Soaring Blades from Magatsu on the JPN version.

@AndrlCh said in Possibility of adding in JP Old-type weapons as camos and shield-like units as accessories:

I would love for them to release all the unused OT weapons as camos. Some of the best looking weapons are on OT.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Sange Yasha is a 12☆ OT Soaring Blades from Magatsu on the JPN version.

Ahhh! So it does exist in PSO2! Hopefully it can return some day.

I agree, they should add all the OT weapons as camos, and put them in a permanent shop for some cheap Meseta price. Also, they should add all the OT weapon titles, and other missing titles, just for the names. They don't have to count towards the Whiteal Units, since they had their goals reduced.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Possibility of adding in JP Old-type weapons as camos and shield-like units as accessories:

@AndrlCh said in Possibility of adding in JP Old-type weapons as camos and shield-like units as accessories:

Ahhh! So it does exist in PSO2! Hopefully it can return some day.

There's a lot of PSO/U/Z weapons in PSO2 that were axed from this version because they were never updated to NT versions.