Is there a meseta limit when trading between two premium accounts?

I really do not want to resort to selling a10 million meseta monomate like many people do and eat the 5% tax. I've read that there is a 100k meseta limit at a time? Thanks.

seems like something only a gold seller would know since i can think of no reason anyone would directly trade 10 million.

I wonder if there is tax on thr shop too where people can post items for sale.

@Hengbok 5% gets added on top of the seller's asking price in the playershop/market.

Why would they need to add 5% To fund their private prisons?

@ErinXh I wonder why this seems a bit dumb. In game currency cant really fund anything anywhere. Very odd.

@Rantious There was a joke back in the day, that it's all about funding Dudu. (It's a lame joke now though.)

@Geordie-P The funny thing is my initial reaction was quite the same as yours when I began my PSO2JP journey: "Why in the world would they do that!" But after a while it kind of starts to make sense. (Even though I still don't like it and prefer the original PSO's trading system, but I understand the reasons for why they went with it.)

If you want to directly trade with another player you need Premium right?

If the tax wasn't there you could 'abuse' the trading system without needing Premium, through the Playershop. (Because you don't need Premium in order for you to set up your Playershop, you could do it for 'free' if you're lucky enough with finding any '3 Day Shop Passes' through the FUN scratches.) For example, let's say you wanted to borrow a friend's weapon. He puts it up in the Playershop for you to 'buy' it and eventually you do the same some time later, to give him the weapon back for the same price he 'sold' it to you right? There wouldn't be any consequences cause neither of you guys would lose any Meseta on that borrow. (The only consequence would be if a random person quickly acted and came in between, by snatching the weapon away. Would certainly not be funny.)

This would create a loophole for needing Premium for trading. Therefore the tax, making you lose 5% Meseta if you would 'trade/borrow' stuff through the Playershop.

The other reason is to keep the inflation/Meseta supply in check, to some degree.

@MEGAF1UX There are costumes that cost 10 million or more on JP server. So if I want to bypass the 5 percent tax obviously trading would be better.

I just think there is a meseta limit to prevent RMT which makes sense. I keep reading it is 100k at a time but I don't know with absolute certanity.

And the 5 percent tax is there to lower meseta supply a bit for hyper inflation. Most mmo games have their auction house taxes at 10 to 20 percent taxes so PSO2 is VERY lenient to the player shop taxes.

@Valyn said in Is there a meseta limit when trading between two premium accounts?:

@MEGAF1UX There are costumes that cost 10 million or more on JP server. So if I want to bypass the 5 percent tax obviously trading would be better.

I just think there is a meseta limit to prevent RMT which makes sense. I keep reading it is 100k at a time but I don't know with absolute certanity.

fair point. i cont care about fashion so i guess i would just trade it/give it away, but i totally get your point.

Once you start making alot of Meseta prices like that don't really matter to you.

@redPG said in Is there a meseta limit when trading between two premium accounts?:

Once you start making alot of Meseta prices like that don't really matter to you.

its about trading it though..