BONUS QUEST Where do I get them???

The Bonus Quest give a tone EXP.

Where do I get Bonus Quest tickets?

Please post below. Right now this is all I know.

1. Complete the Daily Missions and you will recieve a Tokyo Silver.

Please add. I cannot figure out where to get them.

from recommended missions. theres 3 a day and the chest at the end of mission has a chance of giving you a silver or gold key.

You get a Tokyo Silver key for doing your 5 dailies most days. Chest at the end end of your first day mission in a day can drop one too (can be tokyo or another place). As for Tokyo keys, you can go to the swap shop and use 5 silver keys to get a gold key, or just use the 5 keys separately if you have the time because you will get 5 opportunities to kill the exp silver mob instead of the 3 given by the single gold key.

EDIT

Also for your dailies, you can do all 5 of them with just one expedition. Go to the mission counter, select recommended mission and pick the expedition on the first slot and at the highest difficulty you can pick, up to super hard. Pick as many client orders as you can, but make sure you pick at least one of the first three ones as they are daily orders.

Then go to the gateway ship and use the buff drink counter to get a drink (which completes one daily) and also use a boost item or food to complete the other daily. Boosts are stuff like triboost, exp boost and all that stuff. You get one or more of these if you complete your other dailies. Food is the stuff you use to buff harvesting/fishing chances. Using that also counts as a daily if you can't use a boost. Complete the expedition and turn the daily orders over to get all dailies done.

The keys for every bonus quest are part of the loot pool that can come from the large gift boxes that appear on the ship after clearing one of the recommended quests for the first time that day.

If I read the description right I also received a Tokyo Gold key as a PSO2 Day bonus because I have premium active.

A couple keys I think are also given out for story quest progress.

Has anyone got the Rappy Bonus Quest????

@ZorokiHanuke said in BONUS QUEST Where do I get them???:

or just use the 5 keys separately if you have the time because you will get 5 opportunities to kill the exp silver mob instead of the 3 given by the single gold key.

That may be so but do note that Tokyo Silver Keys have a 1.5x EXP multiplier, while Tokyo Gold Keys have a 2x EXP multiplier for the mobs killed, in which EXP-wise mathematically would still be in favor of Silver Keys, but it's not as big of a difference as a 5vs3.

@Misuran said in BONUS QUEST Where do I get them???:

@ZorokiHanuke said in BONUS QUEST Where do I get them???:

or just use the 5 keys separately if you have the time because you will get 5 opportunities to kill the exp silver mob instead of the 3 given by the single gold key.

That may be so but do note that Tokyo Silver Keys have a 1.5x EXP multiplier, while Tokyo Gold Keys have a 2x EXP multiplier for the mobs killed, in which EXP-wise mathematically would still be in favor of Silver Keys, but it's not as big of a difference as a 5vs3.

To be exact, a Tokyo Gold key is worth about 3.94 Tokyo Silver Keys.

EDIT: Need to recalculate, I forgot the Web Panel Boost going on right now. -_-;

EDIT EDIT:

Okay, I'll just go ahead and trust the data from the swiki for this (no boosts included).

No PSO2 Day:

• Silver: ~285,900 EXP
  • Silver x5: ~1,429,500 EXP
  • Gold: ~1,126,500 EXP

PSO2 Day (+100% EXP)

• Silver: ~571,800 EXP
  • Silver x5: ~2,859,000 EXP
  • Gold: ~2,253,000 EXP

So as to what I was trying to say before, while it can be rough on the Storage, the most EXP efficient thing to do is to save any Silver Keys that would expire before PSO2 Day, and turn them into Gold Keys on that day.

So it still boils down to, if you have the time and don't want to do anything else, go for the 5 silver keys. BUT, you could also just exchange the silvers for a gold one, do that, and then use the rest of the time saved in a VHAQ or something. I mean, we are basically exchanging exp for time here.

Since no one has commented, the AC scratch count bonuses also have bonus keys. This is a pretty useful way to get keys other than Tokyo for sure. Currently, Persona collab scratch has Magatsu Silver/Gold and Rappy Fever in its count bonus.

Rappy Fever bonus keys sometimes appear as campaign rewards on JP server, but I'm not sure how it goes on the global server. Getting Kazuchi seems to be pretty tough, maybe the best chance is the random drop from the recommended quests.

@NEXTEL-CUP Got it once. From story quest , if I remember correctly.

@NEXTEL-CUP said in BONUS QUEST Where do I get them???:

Has anyone got the Rappy Bonus Quest????

I had one in a chest after recommended quest.

To OP :You can also obtain a Gold key from the weekly missions.

I've gotten a key for every quest at least once.

The Kazuchi Assault one was the only one that felt like it had any actual difficulty simply because it spawns groups of silver and gold kazuchi's. 1 by itself isnt an issue at all but having 2-3 darting around attacking at the same time can be annoying depending on what class you are on.

Since the post I have gotten Rappy Bonous quest after one of the 3 recommended quest.

By doing the recommended quest everyday you can get about 2 levels a day. No matter what level you are.

Becasue the Bonous Quest scale to your level. Advance Quest are still better if you level 65 and below. You simply get more massive amount of EXP on adavanve quest. When you get to about 65 the Bonous quest are better because of how much exp it takes to go from level 65 to 66