Item dupers/gold sellers?

The support function isn't working for me, so I can't really report the player. His ID is still a PN######### but has currently over 7 billion meseta worth of ac scratch items. wtf.PNG

and NO he did not just play the market to buy and resell to make profit. Literally all of the listed items are the cheapest.

To add to this post, the user is xbox based with a name that a bot would generally have being EarnedHat841572 with 210 gamerscore and only having 1 achievment for PSO so the account didnt game the market. I have personally witnessed the account gain 60~ items of Sorcerous Circle: Purple in 1 night.

Wouldn't be surprised if enough people are dumbasses to buy from the Meseta sellers that it is profitable enough for them to loop some of that money back into AC scratches to sell, repeat, etc.

I'm surprised people are quiet about this. This is Ship 1 rn.

20200828064632_1.jpg

Can a GM take a look at this? @GM-Deynger @GM-Beemo

Im actually no longer on board with this being fixed. Because of these accounts with questionable amount of items, its bringing down the price of items since it always sets the items for lowest prices. Tbh i didn't think i was gonna get any of the emotes from the persona event but because of the accounts bring down the prices actually put them is a realistic range I was able to get some. Heres hoping for them to do the same for the sit 4 emote. As also to mention the account cycles items so it is basically a better FFS since its down right now. Which is also why, most people are being quiet about them.

@Vividus-Hunter said in Item dupers/gold sellers?:

Im actually no longer on board with this being fixed. Because of these accounts with questionable amount of items, its bringing down the price of items since it always sets the items for lowest prices. Tbh i didn't think i was gonna get any of the emotes from the persona event but because of the accounts bring down the prices actually put them is a realistic range I was able to get some. Heres hoping for them to do the same for the sit 4 emote. As also to mention the account cycles items so it is basically a better FFS since its down right now. Which is also why, most people are being quiet about them.

True and that is nice but I imagine those who buy scratch tickets don't appreciate meseta loss because of these. Thankfully I am not one of them.