Beta/ release info... warning this post will kill your brain@@

Beta!!!!! ....warning all conspiracy theories are for fun arks .....with out further delay lets get on with it

March 19th is the launch date/ beta ...here is why ---->

maybe we aren't taking them( literal) at there word enough...... they said spring after all

We all know Phil spencer basically went and begged sega for the game...

He basically says it here

https://youtu.be/-Se6DioGSnU

From a business standpoint and culture that makes this launch ...a gift to Microsoft/phil Spencer....so

Since its between corporations ...this gift would be give in the traditional manner using proper business japnese ethics/ etiquette/ manner ...this kind of stuff is a pillar in their culture this is how they do business with the United states

https://trulyexperiences.com/blog/japanese-gifting-etiquette/#Traditions

They give gifts on certain #s ...3s are one of them

March 19th the reasons :

#1 ...is the 3rd week

#2...is the 3rd month

#3 3rd business day of the week they are 17 hours ahead of us 18th for them 19th for the US

#4 this also fits in with all posts from pso2na Pso2 has eluded to clues about launch

#5 march 19th also falls on 友引 – Tomobiki Translated: good day for business or lawsuits

By the Japanese fortune calendar its a good day ...you would be surprised how seriously luck is taken In the Japanese culture some companies will t do mergers on unlucky days

Gifts come in certain #s and especially between cultures ...this is how the Japanese do their thing cool isn't it ...3s

They also use very specific communication practices when dealing with the public

This is the method being used now

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/life/eyesopen/160825.html

Reading the air ... lol ninja communication.. lol

It's why people think pso2 is trolling lol it's not a trolling

the US dosent understand Japanese culture plan and simple

So here's to hoping I'm right and we get pso the first day of spring

And as always have fun arks

The third business day of the week on that particular week makes it the 18th of March, which is a Wednesday. At least in the USA, since the business week is from Monday to Friday. While SEGA is a Japanese company, it will likely follow NA hours instead, as the GMs have been doing. Rather than Japanese hours.

@coldreactive

You didn't read it ....I addressed that it's the 3rd 18th work day for them Thursday for the US japan is roughly 17 hours ahead of the azure server the game is gonna be hosted on lol

@coldreactive

So again I say the 19th because when he/she pushes the play button in Japan its tomorrow here lol

Time zones are crazy

@coldreactive

And sega of America has zero to do with this launch it's all Microsoft and Sega Japan so I think the will do updates 5 PM thete time before the end of work

Because it will be a perfectimw here late night when population is lower

Sega japan has zero need to do thing based on western time

@VxAtlasxV5239 said in Beta/ release info... warning this post will kill your brain:

@coldreactive

And sega of America has zero to do with this launch it's all Microsoft and Sega Japan so I think the will do updates 5 PM thete time before the end of work

Because it will be a perfectimw here late night when population is lower

Sega japan has zero need to do thing based on western time

Except Sega Japan does not give us the info. They give it to the PR team and tell them when to give the info, which is at a specific time sometime in the region of where the information is intended to be released.

@Ragnawind

Are we talking about updates patches.. Or what ..

Are you talking about an announcements thats what that sounds like and the logistics of what your talking about are very simple and you think pso2 on Twitter is a guy in the US it's not....lol

@Ragnawind

This game is being hosted on the cloud azure servers why does everyne think America time/ locations ..ect. have anything to do with the logistics of this launch lol

Microsoft did 2 things firked over the cash for the localization and lawyers and gave them free access to the azure servers lol

They are not doing anything else

And sega of America is out of th he picture so yes every thing is being done in Japan on their time ...In their culture ...and by their standards

@VxAtlasxV5239 , the PSO2 Community Management Team (known simply as "PSO2 Team") is run by ESTsoft, the North American branch of some Korean MMO developer... so yes the Community Team is in fact in North America.

Whenever SEGA of Japan has an update, they announce it through ESTsoft who is responsible for many things:

• Managing the website and forums.
  • Being the company GMs work for.
  • Posting on Social Media.
  • Dealing with the graphic design for NA assets (SOJ provides screenshots and assets... its up to ESTsoft to put this sort of thing together: EQZkNKgWsAA3rRQ.jpg

That said, ESTsoft may have a small say in things since after all, they are the ones who have to translate Support Tickets and Suggestions to SEGA JP and the ones who have to phrase the announcements and such.

@Leonkh99

Hmm I didnt know Estsoft was doing that interesting ...hmm I'm gonna look into this

@Leonkh99

Can you link the source saying estsoft is the sudo publisher?

@VxAtlasxV5239 look in the games credits. Its after SEGA of America and SEGA Europe's entry.

Screenshot_20200307-141317_YouTube.jpg

Look up several people listed there and you will find them on Linkedin... did that to make sure there wasnt any other ESTsoft. XD

Anyways, GMs are usually part of Customer Support which is part of "live operations" so its fair to say that either GMs are ESTsoft employees or external hires who answer to ESTsoft (who in turn answers to SEGA of Japan).

For any community management ESTsoft will simply go by "PSO2 Team".

@Leonkh99

Very interesting I like the way you problem solve/ research

Thank you kind sir

@VxAtlasxV5239

Those are the credits from the english version right ? Not the Japanese? I'm assuming tje credits might differ a little

@VxAtlasxV5239 they should seeing how completely different companies are involved/ voice actors etc. me bones tell me next week is open beta tho