See ya'll on New Genesis

How frail do you have to be to block someone? I could understand blocking the known MAP/pedophiles on the forum, but otherwise that's just kind of sad.

bringing up locked threads.

naming and shaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juidLK8Dec4

@Laep said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

How frail do you have to be to block someone? I could understand blocking the known MAP/pedophiles on the forum, but otherwise that's just kind of sad.

What's it to you if they wanna look out for themselves?

Why are you judging them?

How is it sad?

@Ephemiel said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@XenoBladeX37645 said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

valid gripes

Hehe, valid gripes. Crying about the minimal height and a fanservice scene between underage characters are "valid gripes" now.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Take this post for example, the OP was simply listing gripes

The OP is widely known to complain about EVERYTHING. He's complained about the camera, the classes, the difficulty of the story quests [without bothering to understand the quests scale to you in Hardcore even when told], NGS and many other things, to the point that his posts went ignored by almost everyone unless he said something truly backwards. He's now gone, which is a win for everyone here.

Whats valid is valid period. Restricting height for no stated reasons is a valid complaint and so is censorship is games. And there have been PLENTY more gripes folks have had that you attack them for. Theres a reason on alot of threads people recognize you n call you out for doing what you do once again.

How exactly is the OP being gone a good thing? At the very least they contribute to the threads here. You dont dude. You just hop in, call someone stupid or a troll etc. then hop out. Thats your MO.

Also @Laep id like to know how blocking people makes you frail. Ive been called many things in these threads like a pedo n such and ive blocked said people. Am I somehow frail for doing so? Or are you just trying to sound tough over the internet where youll have zero repercussions for what you say?