See ya'll on New Genesis

In fact you know what? I had just about enough of you cancerous fucks. Ban me,have fun admins. I don't give a flying fuck anymore. Not only did I try to remain respectful on these fucking forums but I tried to support this fucking game. None of it does anything else than waste my fucking time. So fuck you all. Here. i'm tired of enduring this constant bullshit whenever I am stating how I feel about anything here,there's always random toxic ass fuck that come out to attack me. Fuck you.

LOL u ok there bro

edit: i guess not

I mean to be fair, you walked into the PSO2 forums and expected the people who love this game so much they come to the actual forums to be unbiased and not a hive-mind?

Regardless if you gave the most constructive criticism possible, there would still be people telling you "No, you are wrong! This game is the greatest!" while staring at their bank account to see if they can afford another 100+ AC scratches for their beloved skinner box.

Good luck in the future though!

Relax or there's gonna be kinky spanking

@ApollosAmour said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@XenoBladeX37645 I don't though. If you're looking at my post history, it's pretty obvious that I've had my own gripes against the game as well. It's just hard for me not to speak up when the criticism is bizarre, asinine, or unfair.

I can tell you, I've experienced places where money was all that mattered and the userbase was treated like dirt. Where everything was in ruins and we had to buy our opinion. People are being beyond overdramatic about PSO2 by comparison. But regardless, everyone is allowed to share their opinion, whether you or I agree with those opinions or not. If my posts have been offensive to you, you're welcome to block me and not see them anymore.

I think you should reread and see who I quoted. I didnt quote you dude, so im a tad confused at why youre responding to me with this when I wasnt speaking to you in any way whatsoever.

But to respond to this? id rather have folks being dramatic about actual issues in game, rather than yesmen

Lol op deleted their account, god bless.

actually kinda based

It seems they could not handle talking to people with different opinions. There's a couple brainlets in this forum, but in general people need to relax, this game is old and busted no need to get so excited. It's all in good fun and i enjoy it despite the flaws, but people treat it like PSO2 killed their family.

The game is mismanaged or more accurately neglected, it lacks the level of polish that was even very low on JP (most notably in translation / voice acting department), but i don't think this is a game that is supposed to blow your socks off.

It still has it's high points and i love the over the top fights and music that accompanies it, and that's personally enough for me. Don't care about fashion or gear or story, i just wanna punch some bad guys.

Maybe i just don't get as enthusiastic about video games, or maybe i just have an easier time enjoying what i like and ignoring what i don't like.

@XenoBladeX37645 Sorry for the misunderstanding. I could've sworn it tagged me in the mentions. Mandela effect lmao

@Macmaxi That's sort of how I feel too. The game obviously has its flaws, but I've seen some really intense raging over it like it's the worst game ever made. Reading this forum, you'd really be convinced it's a huge piece of shit, but in-game everything is cool and fine lol It's bizarre.

EDIT: I don't think OP was doing that, but I just found the money milking argument unfair compared to the game they were already playing.

@XenoBladeX37645 said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@Ephemiel said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@ApollosAmour Oh they'll find reasons to hate everything like they do now.

Just admit it. You dont like when people talk about what they dont like in this game no matter what it is. Your post history is proof of that

Nah, my post history is proof that a few specific people here do nothing but get upset at EVERYTHING this game does and then expect people to follow their lead when there's evidence against it.

@A-Former-User said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

but I tried to support this fucking game.

I love how he said this when it's widely known that he complained about EVERYTHING, he was even saying the story quests were too hard.

Just admit it. You dont like when people talk about what they dont like in this game no matter what it is. Your post history is proof of that

Nah, my post history is proof that a few specific people here do nothing but get upset at EVERYTHING this game does and then expect people to follow their lead when there's evidence against it.

I think youre over exaggerating that tbh. Especially when those people youre talking about have brought up valid gripes and you still attack them for it. Its common here on these threads. Theres always gonna be folks who attack poster when they post gripes no matter how valid it is.

Take this post for example, the OP was simply listing gripes and bid us farewell and folks felt the need to come in here and shift that making the poster seem toxic. Thats not healthy or fair imo.

@ApollosAmour odds are its because the person I quoted was replying to you. About the only thing I could figure

I think youre over exaggerating that tbh. Especially when those people youre talking about have brought up valid gripes and you still attack them for it. Its common here on these threads. Theres always gonna be folks who attack poster when they post gripes no matter how valid it is.

Take this post for example, the OP was simply listing gripes and bid us farewell and folks felt the need to come in here and shift that making the poster seem toxic. Thats not healthy or fair imo.

You aren't wrong, that furry's post history is mostly them being triggered by every little thing.

valid gripes

Hehe, valid gripes. Crying about the minimal height and a fanservice scene between underage characters are "valid gripes" now.

Take this post for example, the OP was simply listing gripes

The OP is widely known to complain about EVERYTHING. He's complained about the camera, the classes, the difficulty of the story quests [without bothering to understand the quests scale to you in Hardcore even when told], NGS and many other things, to the point that his posts went ignored by almost everyone unless he said something truly backwards. He's now gone, which is a win for everyone here.

Lol, Ephemiel still doing his bullshit, eh?

The fun never ends and always deflects back to others for his garbage.

Just do what I did:

1. Click into his user profile at https://forum.pso2.com/user/ephemiel
  2. Click "More"
  3. Click "Block User".

You'll see no more of his posts on the forum. He literally has nothing good to say or worth reading... ever. Pretty much a waste of space here.