See ya'll on New Genesis

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@YagyuChan said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I-I-I don't care that you are leaving b-b-baka! 😣 You just don't understand the greatest game ever made! 😠

Ignore the post and look elsewhere is a good solution but who am I to say. All I can say is it is considered feedback whether you like it or not.

That reply definitely wasn't serious, I too would consider these types of posts feedback. The hive-mind just doesn't want to hear criticisms about a game they are probably dropping serious cash on.

It is not feedback it just whinnying and crying! I guess OP testing if he or she Has reached celebrity status! I really don’t get these type of threads......

I got an Idea!

Let’s make this the biggest thread, begging for the OP to return! Begging he or she not to leave! Let’s give them the attention they looks for with Live! On the real........maybe people need this maybe it the difference between life or death.

I choose life!

@RainGnyu said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I-I-I don't care that you are leaving b-b-baka! 😣 You just don't understand the greatest game ever made! 😠

Ignore the post and look elsewhere is a good solution but who am I to say. All I can say is it is considered feedback whether you like it or not.

That reply definitely wasn't serious, I too would consider these types of posts feedback. The hive-mind just doesn't want to hear criticisms about a game they are probably dropping serious cash on.

It is not feedback it just whinnying and crying! I guess OP testing if he or she Has reached celebrity status! I really don’t get these type of threads......

I got an Idea! I thought of it in a different way!

Let’s make this the biggest thread, begging for the OP to return! Begging he or she not to leave! Let’s give them the attention they looking for with Love. On the real........maybe people need this maybe it the difference between life or death.

I choose life!

@Morgothryuzaki said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I have been debating this for a few weeks,but I think its best if I take a break. It all began with the horrendous PC launch

ya true that one was really messed up - and even tho they could have done something about it they choose not to...gladly we had tweaker to help us through that rough time....and gladly we now have steam to makeup for this

then the more the game goes on the more I see shady and cheap microtransaction schemes,the more I see that PSO2 exists to milk money out of people through specific strategies that I disagree with.

lets be frank the SG scratch wasn the best of all ideas SEGA had....but at least least they extend the time window on that one and also opened more ways to earn free SG in game wich makes it easier for people to grab the items they desire even for no cash at all

The more I see that I get bored since the way the story is told doesn't appeal to me

getting bored in a game is never a good thing...maybe take a break till ep 5 and take a look at what stuff changed as soon as its out and wich new things you can do and possibly enjoy

Honestly I was so hyped by PSO2,but it seems I expected too much out of it. I am super hopeful that ts all going to get better by the time New Genesis gets released

after watching the trailer i got really excited for NG....but that didn take away my enjoyment of PSO2 - as said before maybe youll like it after the new classes release and we get new content in ep 5 and 6

Also has to be noted that NG wont be the end of PSo2, both are going to live together accordingly

@RainGnyu said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I got an Idea!

Let’s make this the biggest thread, begging for the OP to return! Begging he or she not to leave! Let’s give them the attention they looks for with Live! On the real........maybe people need this maybe it the difference between life or death.

I choose life!

Eh... kind of looks like you are the one "whinnying and crying" but okay dude sure.

@Dragon-Cloud said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Also has to be noted that NG wont be the end of PSo2, both are going to live together accordingly

This is true, though NG will more than likely be the main focus for updates/content.

@Dragon-Cloud said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I got a feeling one will kill the other.

I hope NG will be focused on gameplay content, and pso2 fashion endgame as always

everyone would be happy

@RainGnyu You reminded me that nobody asked if they can have all of OP's stuff yet lmao

I call dibs on OP's socks!

Mine are too worn.

@SleeprunnerInc said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I call dibs on OP's socks!

Mine are too worn.

ROFL! OMG ! Ewww! xD

Oh Thank the Lord. NGS isn't even out yet and it's already working miracles.

@Ephemiel I'm waiting for the same people to absolutely hate it and for the cycle to repeat lol

@ApollosAmour Oh they'll find reasons to hate everything like they do now.

@Ephemiel It'll be interesting to see how different NGS is, but I doubt it'll feel unlike PSO2 at the end of the day. I'm thinking it'll be PSO2 but bigger, whereas I think people are expecting something very different. We won't know until it drops though, of course.

@ApollosAmour We already saw some gameplay, so it seems it'll be more like PSO2's combat in Xenoblade Chronicles X's world.