See ya'll on New Genesis

@Dragon-Cloud said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@XenoBladeX37645 Read again, will say no more with that WoW clone with dolls I used to play

for me pso2 is really fun in term of gameplay, its all about farming but at least its still pso, the mom of jap mmo, and the combat feels really good... my only problem is that most of the content is easy, because it has been a trend in mmo since the last few years, and the story, which is usually pretty bad.

For some reason people dont want to play with people anymore. game should be everytime hard enough to force you to play with peeps and behave well instead of being a snowflake on easymode most of the time

Not sure how NGS will be. If there's content for +20 years gamers in it, Ill be surely in. the focus on the movement in the map looks very intersting and more demanding

so you didnt play those modes that offer challenge and you deflect by calling it a WoW clone...how can you make claims saying mmos are to easy when you dont take the time to do the harder content in them (at least in ffxivs case)? Also why does every piece of a games content need to be hard and challenging? Why does it have to force teamplay? What do "snowflakes" have to do with this and how is content that doesnt challenge you at every beck n call make it easymode?

I dont think you even know what youre talking about dude

Ok

@XenoBladeX37645 Read again, will say no more with that WoW clone with dolls I used to play

The "hardcore" player base is much smaller than the "casual" player base, and the casuals tend to spend more on the game. Obviously people don't fit exactly into either category and they can be at various levels between the two. This means a game's difficulty can't be very challenging, at least not for the majority of its main content. There can be challenging content, but it can't be the game's main focus.

A perfect example of this is the now defunct MMO Wildstar. They were centered around more of a "hardcore" audience and eventually it was their downfall.

Read again, will say no more with that WoW clone with dolls I used to play

I love Final Fantasy and I grew up playing the first 12 or so and I have to agree that XIV is more of a Dissidia title than anything and it plays like WoW and Twister's love child lol Lots of time spent avoiding circles and standing in the right spot.

Not that that has anything to do with PSO2 (I only brought it up originally in regard to it being flawed as well), but that made me laugh lol

Havent play Wildstar that much, wouldnt dare to talk about it, I tried it when it got "revamped"... got bored quickly.

Mortal online-they gonna make the 2 one-,or Sea of thieves for example, can be considered multi "hardcore" online, I suppose, and they re still living and well. Idk if I should talk about MHW too or not, people outside of the saga cried about being too hard.

"casual" games are surely easier to make, and casual crowd way easier to appeal and control=Easy money multiplayer mmo content is way harder to make rather than "singleplayer" mmo too.

@ApollosAmour said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I love Final Fantasy and I grew up playing the first 12 or so and I have to agree that XIV is more of a Dissidia title

ff 12 is one of my fav and I feel the same. I know how ff 14 players usually are so I dont talk too much about it online, same happens with WoW retail...

Heard 11 was much better, and is still alive.

@Dragon-Cloud I never got to play XI due to our setup at the time, but I've heard it's pretty good. It seems more up your alley too since going about it alone originally was impossible afaik. Playing XIV as a Final Fantasy fan just bothers me most of the time with how cheaply it references the series. That's just me though. It draws in a lot of casual or non-FF fans and it's moreso a fashion game to a lot of people. In that regard, it's very similar to PSO2.

Why do people announce they leaving with long post about why!? Can you just leave no body can hear you!

@RainGnyu said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Why do people announce they leaving with long post about why!? Can you just leave no body can hear you!

Its only for the drama 😂

@RainGnyu said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Idk, looking for attention most likely. I mean this is not an airflight, no one cares if you decide to leave.

If this is for attention then you people are giving it to them lol. If this bothers you you could easily not say anything

You ever heard of feedback to the developers cause this counts so if you don't like it then ignore it cause posts like these are common and are used to get the attention of the GMs which in term tells the devs what is wrong and needs to be fixed.

I-I-I don't care that you are leaving b-b-baka! 😣 You just don't understand the greatest game ever made! 😠

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed I don't think I've ever seen you post anything that isn't bait lol

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

I-I-I don't care that you are leaving b-b-baka! 😣 You just don't understand the greatest game ever made! 😠

Ignore the post and look elsewhere is a good solution but who am I to say. All I can say is it is considered feedback whether you like it or not.

@YagyuChan said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Ignore the post and look elsewhere is a good solution but who am I to say. All I can say is it is considered feedback whether you like it or not.

That reply definitely wasn't serious, I too would consider these types of posts feedback. The hive-mind just doesn't want to hear criticisms about a game they are probably dropping serious cash on.