See ya'll on New Genesis

Gods be operative. Hate to break it to you though, but the performance issues are definitely on your end. I've had no issues with the Steam release (knock on wood). I see a few people having problems with installation on the forums, but I anticipate it is something wrong with their setups as well.

@Qwid1339 said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

Gods be operative. Hate to break it to you though, but the performance issues are definitely on your end. I've had no issues with the Steam release (knock on wood). I see a few people having problems with installation on the forums, but I anticipate it is something wrong with their setups as well.

Right. Xbox X also no issues whatsoever.

@Qwid1339 Considering I got an RTX 2060 Super 8GB,a Ryzen 7 3700x and 16 GB ddr4 ram,no. Its definitely not an issue with my setup. So it cannot be on my side. I would agree with you if any other games gave me issues,but this game is the only one giving me issues.

@Morgothryuzaki said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

@Qwid1339 Considering I got an RTX 2060 Super 8GB,a Ryzen 7 3700x and 16 GB ddr4 ram,no. Its definitely not an issue with my setup. So it cannot be on my side. I would agree with you if any other games gave me issues,but this game is the only one giving me issues.

You can have the best hardware available, but if you have driver issues or Windows is missing something, dll missing, it could be anything really the game is going to have issues. The game won't always tell you what is missing either. Maybe it has just enough information to run the game, but won't throw up any errors. It could be anything really.

I have a Ryzen 3600 and an RTX 2070 Super. Runs butter smooth on both Steam and Windows versions.

@Qwid1339 As much as I can appreciate your attempts at explaining what could be wrong,I been fiddling with PCs since I was a teenager lol. I know EXACTLY what can cause issues on my setup,and it ain't on my side.

@Qwid1339 As much as I can appreciate your attempts at explaining what could be wrong,I been fiddling with PCs since I was a teenager lol. I know EXACTLY what can cause issues on my setup,and it ain't on my side.

All those with stutter problems please raise your hands? Come on now, don't be shy.

I honestly have no idea what your issue is. I just find it funny that people in general, no matter what the issue is, are quick to blame the game when probably less that 1% of the games population are having the same issue. It's always the games fault.

@Qwid1339 And what I find funny is someone with no ideas of how knowledgeable someone is comes to assume they don't knwo what they are doing. But hey,to each their own. I can guarantee you that I do know that my PC is not at fault with this issue. Especially since I always make sure that everything is 100% up to date with the exception being Windows Updates that I research FIRST because I have no intention of having a 2000$ PC being ruined by a bad update,and I do the same with my consoles. Its called staying informed. SO yes,I know exactly what I am doing. But please,do continue on dismissing the very fact that this game had issues since its beginnings on PC with this exact stuttering,and call it off an as uninformed case on the consumer's side. You,re more of the joke here,if we are being honest.

Also keep on assuming that people are only blaming the games,you definitely know every single gamer on the planet,right? You can get into each of their homes and verify their PCs as well. Dude,your opening statement was litterally,I don't have issues so its on your end. You are assuming shit the same way than the people you are complaining about.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gameguard is the problem, the disgusting rootkit. Generally causes more problems than it actually solves as we already have hackers/bots everywhere.

@Qwid1339 said in See ya'll on New Genesis:

All those with stutter problems please raise your hands? Come on now, don't be shy.

had problems like that on the very first day after the global release...weird enough i had the same problems on the MS version and experienced same problems on my 2nd PC...then i just uninstalled everything - got rid of all the MS files left (also uninstalled tweaker) and ran the steam install on a cleaned up drive...after that it worked perfectly...and still had problems on my 2nd pc (where i didn bother that time to uninstall/reinstall stuff) so highly unlikely that its "steams fault"

During launch I also had obscene stuttering issues and it wasn't till I started using tweaker / the "take ownership of files" thing that the stuttering went away.

steam version runs perfectly on my rig with everything on. might be that shitty MS version.

As for the game... its something any mmos nowadays lacks and do- which is way I dont play the genre that much now; endgame is boring, based on fashion instead of gameplay. ff14 in fact is also the same (also terribly boring for me), and lack so much content that challenge people in term of gameplay. Everything is too easy, mmorpgs back then was hard to force you play with people instead of fapping with your chars.

the combat however is really fun, not like other mmos, it just need to be much harder with better AI. Same with some events and stuff that try to have social commitment in it. Havent seen any current mmos do this that much.

I hope NGS will have better content in that regard. endgame, difficulty, and harder/multiplayer content from the start to the end too.

@Gamers-are-so-oppressed That could be it,certain anti cheat softwares cause issues after all. Bethesda had to remove their anti cheat software because it was causing FPS drops.

@JuggernautGTX I am not blaming either platforms at the current time. All I can say is that I had issues regardless of where I was playing,and considering that I can play literally every other games on my PC without any issues,I find it very much impossible for only PSO2 to be having this issue and my PC being at fault lmao, He talks like he knows a lot but clearly doesn't if he thinks that my rig is at fault. All he did was mention drivers and updates or DLLs. All basic computer knowledge. But god forbid that a 10 years old game isn't coded amazingly for modern rigs,right? Hell the devs themselves had to patch lobby stuttering and even then it still exists. It can also be caused by the way the game handles individual cores and communication between them. Or it can just be badly coded period. I am not a data miner and I certainly am not able to confirm the reason for any of this,and frankly its not my job to do so. The problem remains though. It might not even be actual stuttering and simply the animations that are so bad that it looks like stuttering,or both..

@Dragon-Cloud See,I don't find this true at all,at least with XIV. XIV has some solid end game content,at least to me. But frankly I don't care to start that discussion again,because all the PSO2 fanboys and XIV haters are going to show up,and I ain't willing to open that can of worms again. I don't care to discuss that on a PSO2 forum,that's not the point.

It's going to be funny when we catch up to the Japanese servers and then we gotta wait months for new content. NG won't be much different in the offering that is PSO2. Sure the combat will be changed up a bit but it will still be PSO so chances are slim you will enjoy that too.