Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?

@The-Question I'm not sure how big the wolf spiders get but I have only seen maybe smaller or normal sized ones in the wild before.

@Home-Dog lol. It was like you spidey sense was tingling to let you know one was over your head xD. I never really thought about them in my headphones lol but now I want to check..

@Clain I remember a story once where a lady(I think) had to go to the hospital to remove a tiny spider from her ear. It apparently was living there for a while and she was wondering why her ear was uncomfortable. They had a picture of it peeking out of her inner ear lol. Eghh thinking about it again gives me the heebie-jeebies..

@Hengbok That sounds absolutely horrifying.

@Clain said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

I know this is a odd thing but, I have spiders fall off my ceiling a lot right by me or on me. Every time I look up and see one I always think "It's going to fall, it's going to fall." annnnnnnnnnnnnnd... it does.

You know what the solution is, right?

Burn the house down.

@Hengbok said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

@Clain I remember a story once where a lady(I think) had to go to the hospital to remove a tiny spider from her ear. It apparently was living there for a while and she was wondering why her ear was uncomfortable. They had a picture of it peeking out of her inner ear lol. Eghh thinking about it again gives me the heebie-jeebies..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Usually in hot summer months where I live spiders tend to come in the house. I also don't like to kill them so I ignore them or try to get them outside.

@Clain said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

Usually in hot summer months where I live spiders tend to come in the house. I also don't like to kill them so I ignore them or try to get them outside.

"Along Came A Spider" by Doctor Robotnik (the Jim Carrey one)