Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?

I was at my desk at work and a very tiny spider was just coming down from the ceiling. I guess it just wanted to say hi up close to my face haha. I took it and set it aside in a safe area later and said hi lol

Tiny spider? Ok.

Big spider? NOPE.

I have something similar happen quite often. I'll be typing and the sound attracts my pet Tarantula. It will sit atop my hand whenever I type and it's not in its encloser. It's a strange one.

@Rantious lol omg even a normal sized one is a nope for me lol. This tiny one was so smallllll like almost a speck haha. @The-Question haha that sounds like a happy spider. Maybe it likes when you type xD

@The-Question said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

I have something similar happen quite often. I'll be typing and the sound attracts my pet Tarantula. It will sit atop my hand whenever I type and it's not in its encloser. It's a strange one.

Live stream of me

@Rantious Love that song. 😆 Luckily for you spiders aren't much for chasing.

@Rantious said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

@The-Question said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

Live stream of me

For a sec I was like... dude you are a famous music artist! Then I was like wait... lol

@Rantious said in Anyone randomly had a spider just web its' way down in front of your face?:

Tiny spider? Ok.

Big spider? NOPE.

Jumping spider? Is best fren.

@Robsynclair64 omg they jump and move so fasttt its so fun xD. Its like they skip all the animated frames in between and go straight to the next shot lol

I had a Wolf Spider that constantly buries itself and jumps around everywhere. The only downside in owning one is constantly needing to milk their venom.

@The-Question i just let the wolf spider live outside ❌ Sounds too dangerous for meee

@Hengbok

Depending on your country they are illegal to import or own without proper licenses. They are territory hunters so they can be dangerous if not cared for properly.

I know this is a odd thing but, I have spiders fall off my ceiling a lot right by me or on me. Every time I look up and see one I always think "It's going to fall, it's going to fall." annnnnnnnnnnnnnd... it does.

I have had that happen twice. I'm just sitting at my desk and a spider just slowly approaches my head from the ceiling. The first time it happened it came down in front of my face so I was able to notice it. The 2nd time it happened I for some reason just happened to look up and noticed it. Thank god. I hate spiders and if one ever gets into my headphones I will die.

@Home-Dog Now I imagine one getting into my headphones and crawling in my ear 😞 that would be one of the worst things ever and I never considered it before..