I really messed up...

A few days ago I got a three day forum ban for saying something I care not to repeat about trans people. I made this audio recording to post to twitter as there was nothing more I could do about it: https://twitter.com/Mattwo7/status/1295951723354185728

I just want to add as IAMCRAIG suggested in response to a retweet I made to add a tag I missed, that I am sorry to trans people.

I will be making an attempt to use these forums less often from now own as while I have had lapses in judgement that have gotten me in hot water before I don't think I've ever had one I regretted so greatly....

I didn't see it, so no harm no foul lol

You should be fine from now on though. Just make a mental note that real world politics don't need to enter the discussion and that more often than not, it won't benefit you in doing so.

@ApollosAmour said in I really messed up...:

I didn't see it, so no harm no foul

If it were only so simple.

@Mattwo7 said in I really messed up...:

A few days ago I got a three day forum ban for saying something I care not to repeat about trans people. I made this audio recording to post to twitter as there was nothing more I could do about it: https://twitter.com/Mattwo7/status/1295951723354185728

I just want to add as IAMCRAIG suggested in response to a retweet I made to add a tag I missed, that I am sorry to trans people.

I will be making an attempt to use these forums less often from now own as while I have had lapses in judgement that have gotten me in hot water before I don't think I've ever had one I regretted so greatly....

It's okay. We all make mistakes. The good thing is you are aware of it now and wish to learn how to improve. We are all only human and we will always make mistakes. Value comes from how you handle different situations. Live, learn and move on. Hope for the best.

Least you spotted the mistake and did do an apology for it.

Way to be the bigger man dude!

We are human, we make mistakes. What matters is that we learn from them.