Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global

Hmm. I already have a Cast leg set that looks very gundam/armored core. But I didn't like the arms nor the body on that set. Is there anything in game or upcoming that gives you an Armored core feel? I played the heck of that game and it's sequels back then. And it's pretty much the only "giant mecha" game I like...

+1 To Phantasy Star Legends AC Scratch with additional characters like Wren, Lyle, Alis, Rudo, & more!

Angriff.jpg

Man! I really wish that they'll put this Angriff parts again as a Mission Pass Rewards because pc players missed it and actually this are one of my all time favorites sets for Cast's, like they did before for the Mission Pass Season 1 Rewards TwT!~

The head is a Ronia but the rest of the parts are called the Bright Star set. Why am I interested? Look at my username.

DayDawnsArksBrightstar.JPG

Whatever they might have that I can use to look more like the badass they make me out to be and less like the local ARKS hooker.

@PrinceBrightstar For me it's this guy or this one. If my Cast can look close to that, I'm a happy man.

I want Armeure Hair GV, the layerwear version of Euclyta's outfit, and the black/white/red recolor of the Ranger Vento layerwear set. Aside from that.... bringing back old mission pass sets would be nice.... most of my favorite CAST sets are in those. >>

@Nightowl said in Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global:

like they did before for the Mission Pass Season 1 Rewards

Or preferably by a better means that doesn't force us to not get half of them!

@Master_OrHan said in Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global:

+1 To Phantasy Star Legends AC Scratch with additional characters like Wren, Lyle, Alis, Rudo, & more!

You know, this seems to be a surprisingly popular opinion... I'm wondering if the series' niche fandom in the west means a greater portion of western PSO2 players are fans of the classic series than of JP PSO2 players.

Wren parts would surely go down well regardless though, for how great they'd look as a part set!

I really wanted that gothic maid dress to complete my robot maid. Alas, FF shop is borked and will probably remain borked until this iteration ends next week. 😞

Frei-Lanze-Hosen-Colors.jpg I personally would like the Frei Lanze H set to come over.

@Altoh This makes me wonder if the item design contest cosmetics like Frei Lanze require permission from the original designers for them to port them over, or if the terms of the submission make the designs the exclusive property of SEGA.

@AndrlCh At least Blade and Soul have brought design winners from Euro and I think from Korean competitions to their NA server, so it's not impossible for Sega to do the same here..

@AndrlCh I think when they submit the design they're giving the rights to Sega. I know FFXIV is like that.

@Miraglyth said in Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global:

@Master_OrHan said in Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global:

You know, this seems to be a surprisingly popular opinion... I'm wondering if the series' niche fandom in the west means a greater portion of western PSO2 players are fans of the classic series than of JP PSO2 players.

Wren parts would surely go down well regardless though, for how great they'd look as a part set!

Wren parts would work on non-casts also. I have seen mecha parts for non casts that I hope they bring over. SEGA is leaving money on the table. They should do more than one Phantasy Star Legends AC Scratch Ticket set and they should repeat them all.

@A-Former-User said in Fashion you're looking forward to seeing on Global:

This was me, accidentally made two accounts.

Seriously don't know what SEGA is thinking not making Phantasy Star Legends Vol I-IV at LEAST.