2x PSO2 day does NOT solve the fundamental problem, it makes it worse.

The whole reason for PSO2 day is for the 2 obnoxiously rare drops, for summoners especially want rappy pet and lets face it, its near impossible to get, and people are literally risking their health by throwing themselves at SHAQS for hour after hour, and now you have extra long time, its going to make the situation worse.

For this fact, I'm no longer supporting Sega by spending money on premium, AC or SG until they actually give players an actual route to unlock these items. I'm absolutely sure that people who played from the beta are STILL not getting the drops, I myself have been trying since May and no luck and not without trying each pso2 day, its literally become a negative aspect of the game and for a lot of alliance members too.

This has been a major problem for a long time now and Sega are ignoring it. I would rather have a month or two month long collection quest rather than a potentially impossible drop.

When it comes to farming a specific rare drop item, it is best to think "EVENTUALLY". Eventually you will get that item, and if it wasn't rare the challenge of getting it and the payoff of when you do finally get it also disappear. I would stop focusing on it so much and grind for it when you can but also not risk your health. Maybe if it was a sellable item, all the grinding you did you could buy it but it looses it's rarity factor. Just take a break from it and enjoy what you can and it will come to you when your not even trying to get it. These things happen.

@ERICK001BC Ask yourself the same thing after you've been after a particular item for more then 3 months now.

There isn't a problem... It's rare because it's suppose to be hard to get. Not everyone can expect to get one. Just like nem/slaves in ultimates. RNG is RNG. lot of games have it- but it's not worth getting upset over. You'll likely get drops other people won't- while they'll get drops that you will not. In a game like this where having all the items is not important at all... not worth complaining about.

Eventually nem/slave weapons can also be purchased via the god crystals anyway. You could ask them to add something like that- but rappys are much more of a luxury drop than actually being "good"

There will likely be a collection folder that will have a rappy egg in it eventually. It happened in JP.

@Amari-Kigu said in 2x PSO2 day does NOT solve the fundamental problem, it makes it worse.:

The whole reason for PSO2 day is for the 2 obnoxiously rare drops, for summoners especially want rappy pet and lets face it, its near impossible to get, and people are literally risking their health by throwing themselves at SHAQS for hour after hour, and now you have extra long time, its going to make the situation worse.

For this fact, I'm no longer supporting Sega by spending money on premium, AC or SG until they actually give players an actual route to unlock these items. I'm absolutely sure that people who played from the beta are STILL not getting the drops, I myself have been trying since May and no luck and not without trying each pso2 day, its literally become a negative aspect of the game and for a lot of alliance members too.

This has been a major problem for a long time now and Sega are ignoring it. I would rather have a month or two month long collection quest rather than a potentially impossible drop.

You're the only one who controls your own health. You decide your goals and what items to go for. I'm a summoner but I don't need the Rappy pet so I don't hunt for it, I hunt 14* eggs instead and have a good time doing that.

It's not like it's going away. PSO2 day will happen twice a month with premium forever. It's a rare drop. This is not something new to MMO games. Some items are so rare and they make you stand out if you have them. That's the whole point.

This isn't even an issue. If people are risking their health just to try get it then it's time to get the hell off the game.

I know somebody that got a Rappy Egg and someone that got the ARKS Rappy suit too. It's not the rarest thing on the planet to obtain, but they obviously aren't going to hand it to you either. Your odds are a lot better on ARKS day, but it's still no guarantee. I remember you saying in another thread that you were upset that you weren't getting the rappy capture emergency mission as often as you used to, but that's just how the RNG works in this game. If you don't like it, you're better off not playing at all.

@Amari-Kigu said in 2x PSO2 day does NOT solve the fundamental problem, it makes it worse.:

@ERICK001BC Ask yourself the same thing after you've been after a particular item for more then 3 months now.

This isn't my first farming/grind game. I have gone 6 months recently on Warframe for an item grinding everyday. I get that it get's tiresome but you can't take it too serious. You have to be able to enjoy the game. I have gone yearly on some other ones. I guess if you aren't used to these types of games it may be a different experience.