Just a question.

Hi, I'm new to the game. Started playing when it first came to Steam, already at level 65 on Force, all that good stuff. I don't really care about endgame stuff, but I do care about one thing: Cosmetics. That's where my question comes in. What happened to the FFS? I remember the first time this happened it was because you were able to sell the stuff you bought for messeta (I think that's what the problem was). I'm not sure where to find information for it on the Official page.

1st thing is your name. I absolutely refuse to quote you.

2nd thing is what do you mean FFS? All cosmetics are normally scratch cards that can be bought with in-game money. They're short term items that when they're off the SC they're gone for good. Would have to rely on pkayer market to get them.

From the official Twitter account:

Attention, ARKS. The Fresh Finds Shop will be temporarily closed until further notice after today's maintenance.

Please stay tuned to our social media accounts for further updates in this matter. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1296078085427666944

This has pretty much been a common occurrence every time they update the Fresh Finds lately.

@Rule-34-Salazzle It's the same problem again. The cosmetics from the fresh finds shop were originally from AC scratches on the Japanese version, so I assume they have to manually set them to not be tradeable on the NA version, and some time after a maintenance things slip through the cracks.

@TheMerfox Ah, thank you for responding to me.

@GamerKillance First, that's fair you won't quote my name. Second, FFS - Fresh Find Shop.

Ah I get it now. Ya Fresh Find Shop items rotate according to the GM's. For now its down because of some unknown reason. Typically happens when a bug comes around. Wouldn't be the first time.

It'll be back by the 6th or so most likely if not sooner. Thankfully you're not missing out on anything. Just save your SG until then.