Art Section?

I'm not sure how many people may utilize this, but I think it would be nice to have a art section of the forum so everyone can upload their artwork based off PSO (or maybe just their art in general). I see other game forums that have art sections and many people who commission art in exchange for either in-game currency or in-game items so I think this would be something awesome to add to the forum and I'd love to see some fanart of people's characters.

(or maybe just their art in general)

I think it's better to have a dedicated Phantasy Star Art forum, but not for non-PS artwork. Your other artwork should stay on the art platforms you use, like DeviantART, ArtStation, Twitter, pixiv, Tumblr.

@coldreactive I agree, I just added that because I have seen on some forums having un-related game art. But I prefer to see the art based off the game in the forum. Either way, I'd love to see some art here from other players of the game.

I'm all for a section to post art for the Phantasy Star franchise! I'm a digital artist myself, and currently going to school to finish my B.S. in Graphics Design with a focus on 3D Modeling and Animation. I would love to be able to have a place to outlet my designs, especially if PSO2 can be an inspiration for those!

In Japan, PSOBB and PS Portable 2 Infinity hosted art contests. The winners had their art hosted in the game's Lobby Billboards (predecessor to the video display in PSO2). Would be cool if the same could be done with the video displays, having the winning art entries in a slide-show of sort on the lobby screens.

@BlackRadient it would be so cool to see what you come up with! @Leonkh99 They did that? That's amazing! I would love to see some of that.

In Japan the PSO2 art contest winners tend to end up on posters that players can hang in their rooms. There are also seperate contests to design costumes.

@IndefinateArdem I would love to see some design contests 😄