regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...

@Alexandrious947 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

Stop being retarded.

Stop trying to justify bullshit.

you are retarded, and like other entitled little brats like you

to make sure the uneducated like yourself does not become Animals.

Placed on block. I dont consort with pedos.

and now we are back to the topic of this thread....people randomly jumping in calling others pedo and not being delt with in any way....my dear forum friend luna got called a pedo as well and there are other people i know of (and even stated it themself) ... i dont mind some heated discussion in threads but going as far as calling somebody else a "pedo" is too much

@Alexandrious947 Calling people who want to make shorter characters pedophiles is libel and slander. There actually are adults who are shorter than the current limitations on the Global servers; furthermore the limitations also apply to the maximum height as well. I have also given a link to legal information and shown PSO2 would not run afoul of the US laws if they were to remove the current censorship in the game. The fact that there are plenty of other games such as Senran Kagura that are licensed in the west and go by uncensored sets another precedent that removing the censorship would not be illegal in North America.

FFXIV has multiple races that allow you go past PSO2's height limitation. You are able to dress them in all manner of revealing clothing and have them perform various emotes that can be seen as provocative. Yet despite all that, the game is still rated T. Child like voices? Also possible in FFXIV.

Shouldn't waste your time with him. He came in one of the other threads last time, got char-grilled and left looking like an idiot which should come as no surprise. He did it here yet again! I know he comes here to attempt to troll but all I can say is don't quit your day job.

I agree we should try and keep the bashing aside though this topic understandably brings up mixed emotions for people. who do you think benefits from any potential changes besides short people and so on? It's not entirely unexpected or irrational for people to jump the gun in a conclusive way on this. Civil argument is ideal though not always the dish being served for an abundance of reasons.

I side with SEGA on this issue. (obviously)