regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...

@DDDDLife said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@Alexandrious947 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@Archetype-Luna said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@Alexandrious947 Can you prove that she said she was 18? I have always seen her state her age to be younger.

Its in the wiki and dub. Regardless. Gloves off now. Just like on steam forums its time to call out what this really is. Those that argue against the censorship and keep trying to bring up all these false exceptions like that one other game mentioned which apparently on its wiki has all the girls listed as 18 at youngest. Some even 22 plus spite being 15 in the japanese wiki. Clearly shows what their intentions are.

You can make characters already short enough as is. You do not need it to be shorter, the only reason you and anyone wants shorter is cuz then it will lead to breast restriction removal, so you can then make little girls to sexualize which I and others have repeated time and time again and gave a link to our own laws, you know what laws are right, they keep us from behaving like ANIMALS, is completely illegal in North America. Now I understand you young types think you should be able to do what you want and any rules, laws, guidelines and morals should be changed to how you see fit, but its time you grew up and realize you cant always get your way.

Dont bring your pedo crap to our game. You want it so badly? Mod it in like the rest who are smart enough to keep their mouths shut and do what they want in secret which is fine long as no one knows about it. Its still illegal, can get you banned, even jailed if found out about, but ppl have been modding that crap in.

This thread needs to end. @GM-Bleed

There are already many people who outright act like that IRL. Attitude of self entitlement, Doing whatever they please , Least they get reprimanded and suddenly you are the one that is labeled as being racist.

Pretty much this, and its why our country is being torn apart right now. Sadly.

@Redex said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@HarmlessSyan

Right, the thing about calling a 10 year old that wants to be called 18 is, they're still 10.

Sorry, not sorry people.

exactly...wich is why @Alexandrious947 confirmed that he approves 13 years old kids in game as long as people claim they are 18....i think somebody should be sending the fbi to him this is getting awkward

@HarmlessSyan

Right, the thing about calling a 10 year old that wants to be called 18 is, they're still 10.

Sorry, not sorry people.

So when next time you decide to date a young looking "woman" but ya dont ask her for official id to check if by our own law and systems she clearly is 18, and then next day later you tell the FBI at your door "But officer she SAID she was 18!" I hope you think back to this.

Thats another problem with todays youth. No common sense, no use of logic, no caution. Sighs.

@Alexandrious947 you got the information that she is originally 13 - and portrayed as a 13 years old girl in the novel - just because a second party calls her 18 doesn make her 18....your wishful thinking and doublestandards are out of place

@JuggernautGTX said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@HarmlessSyan

Sorry, not sorry people.

exactly...wich is why @Alexandrious947 confirmed that he approves 13 years old kids in game as long as people claim they are 18....i think somebody should be sending the fbi to him this is getting awkward

All it confirms is your twisting words to suit your pathetic and illegal agenda. I watch dubs, dub states shes 18, so I believe her to be 18, and its by official response on the dub creator she is 18. If she wasnt, any lewd scenes of her would have been completely censored or utterly removed.

Stop trying to justify bullshit. Once again, nothing will change. Dont like it? Too bad, risk mods or go play JP.

@Alexandrious947 you got the information that she is originally 13 - and portrayed as a 13 years old girl in the novel - just because a second party calls her 18 doesn make her 18....your wishful thinking and doublestandards are out of place

Its not a second party, its the official dub who stated so licensed by the company who handles the anime manga and light novel that in OUR version. She is 18.

Stop being retarded.

Stop being retarded.

Stop trying to justify bullshit.

you are retarded, and like other entitled little brats like you

to make sure the uneducated like yourself does not become Animals.

Placed on block. I dont consort with pedos.

@Alexandrious947 its fun that you counter argued your own logic and beliefe... and get upset after you got exposed

@Alexandrious947 its fun that you counter argued your own logic and beliefe... and get upset after you got exposed

No I counter argue that in realization yes, you are retarded, and like other entitled little brats like you, ya want to bend or break the rules to suit what you want, which as long as sega wants to keep the game over here, will never allow to happen. Its time to grow up kid, once again our rules, laws and morals is to make sure the uneducated like yourself does not become Animals.

in OUR version. She is 18.

what if a japanese player plays this game and sexualizes the 13 years old megumi of HIS version? - nobody prevents him from doing it...oh ya wait he only needs to say shes 18 and everything is ok even she looks like 13...according to you.....i have my doubts that you are pro censorship since you approve to such practices and all of a sudden feel the urge to defend yourself when i say "double standards" - you even start throwing with insults around you...ya thats pretty mature...and you are the one calling others kids...hmm

I will also say. I and many many others, will fight you and everyone else trying to get the height restrictions removed because we know your real intentions, char height is more than small enough as is the only reason anyone wants it even smaller is to then lead on to getting breast size censor being removed, which leads to pedo crap.

Your never going to get it. So stop making these threads. End of story. Learn to obey our god damn laws and stop trying to break them. They are there to protect you.

I dont even jave to defend against shit. Just you trying to twist the laws linked is proof enough of your sick intentions.

Placed on block. I dont consort with pedos.

Learn to obey our god damn laws and stop trying to break them. They are there to protect you.

where is the law that states that characters in video games have to be above 1.50meter? there plenty of games in the west where characters are 1.30meter and even smaller

I dont even jave to defend against shit. Just you trying to twist the laws linked is proof enough of your sick intentions.

there you go - accusing people of the worst - but yourself approving to the creation of 13 years old anime girls in game - wich doesn make sense considering that you are pro censorship and your reasons behind it - wich makes your standards even worse...because youre against somebody creating some old dwarf or a tiny robot - but approve to create underaged anime girls "as long as you say they are 18+"

@JuggernautGTX

I think they were quoting arch? as to why link was ok and not chars in this game. Not entirely sure.

@JuggernautGTX

I think they were quoting arch? as to why link was ok and not chars in this game. Not entirely sure.

at least in this game you got the option to create different "small classes" like tiny robots or big bearded dwarfs (without censorship)...unlike TERA with its tiny elin race where you have to go by that if you want to have a small character

man i would love to create a meme robot with big guns...too bad we only have jack frost or rappy suits to meme

@Redex think Juggernaut trying to point out the double standard Alexandrious is showing in defending Megumin who is supposely 13 year old based on JP? and have the looks of it. Using arguments like the dub states her as 18 or there are real adults with that body proportions is basically what the other side have been saying to the height restriction.

Alexandrious seems very emotional and angry, I can't even make out his reply when he quoted you - how is that a proper reply to your post.

@HarmlessSyan

btw...megumin from the konosuba collab is (at one point) 13 years old in the Konosuba Light Novel Volume 3 ....yet 50 years old guys can use her as a character in game and do whatever they feel like doing with her (whatever that might be)...why did nobody stand up and defend her virginity from such predators? why is nobody demanding a censorship of the konosuba collab since it portraits underaged girls wich can be abused by guys in game? where are all the outraged posts about it? i tho people care about these things but i have yet to see a post about it...only some guys coming in threads saying "haha pedo you use a small character"

Because in the official english dub, shes 18.

Funny how they change the age like that for our version of games and anime huh?

/golfclap

Got em.

He is pointing out this is dumb as well (I think) in addition to not wanting height removal.

to quote "Funny" I think the argument is that it's 18 here but it's still questionable.

Maybe im wrong.

@HarmlessSyan

Sorry, not sorry people.

So when next time you decide to date a young looking "woman" but ya dont ask her for official id to check if by our own law and systems she clearly is 18, and then next day later you tell the FBI at your door "But officer she SAID she was 18!" I hope you think back to this.

Thats another problem with todays youth. No common sense, no use of logic, no caution. Sighs.

He's saying people don't have logic in RL in relation to what we pointed out in regarding the ages. (I think)