regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...

These are the current Censorship related threads in the suggestion forum:

It is likely that posts in those threads, as well as support tickets, will have a larger impact as they are supposed to be the channels for feedback. Another avenue for feedback would be the PSO2 twitter.

The general discussion forum would be more for debating the potential reasoning behind the censorship rather than showing support or dissent towards removing the censorship, though that happens in the suggestion threads as well.

Oh hey its the guy who spammed threads, harassed others and endorsed pedophilia because "not real" on the steam forums. Ended up getting banned from the steam forums.

Pretty sure you won't get sympathy here.

GMs please delete thread! This topic has been discussed at least Four times now and has been lock or delete four times now. These threads are nothing more than bandwagon attempts and agenda driven petitions for censored (my personal opinion) Content to be non-censored.

@RainGnyu The only reason why the threads were locked was because people were being uncivil in them. It is perfectly possible to have civil discussion on the topic, hence why the threads in the suggestion forum are still around. The only reason why a number of threads were deleted was because people kept inciting each other into insults and other uncivil behavior. As long as that does not happen, the threads are fine and are unlikely to be deleted. None of it is bandwagoning or agenda driven; if they are, then your attempts at trying to get them locked are the same thing.

@Archetype-Luna said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

@RainGnyu The only reason why the threads were locked was because people were being uncivil in them. It is perfectly possible to have civil discussion on the topic, hence why the threads in the suggestion forum are still around. The only reason why a number of threads were deleted was because people kept inciting each other into insults and other uncivil behavior. As long as that does not happen, the threads are fine and are unlikely to be deleted. None of it is bandwagoning or agenda driven; if they are, then your attempts at trying to get them locked are the same thing.

Just like your comment about censorship leads to more censorship same goes for people are going to insult each other when the topic revolving around censorship. Which has been proven four times already, guess we going for a fifth!

Listen to these.....

https://youtu.be/ryz_lA3Dn4c

https://youtu.be/Mhz9OXy86a0

https://youtu.be/UP4_bMhZ4gA

@RainGnyu My comments on censorship leading to censorship didn't incite any uncivil behavior. The ones that did were the people insulting other people's countries, calling people who were anti-censorship pedophiles, and so on. A lot of it was because people were purposefully trying to incite things; thankfully they were banned for doing so.

@GamerKillance said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

Oh hey its the guy who spammed threads, harassed others and endorsed pedophilia because "not real" on the steam forums. Ended up getting banned from the steam forums.

Pretty sure you won't get sympathy here.

This in regards to the OP.

There are some genuine posts here though, specifically the one in top of page 2 referencing current discussions and suggesting a support ticket.

@treos100 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

hey, sega...given the steam moderators flat out ignore us when we send in reports of pro-censorship people accusing any and everyone who opposes censorship of being pedos and will neither take no action against them nor punish them with even a temp ban... what do YOU plan on doing about this?

steam might be the platform but it's YOUR games forum over there. i could make another thread like this over on steam but all that would happen is a useless excuse of a moderator would direct me to the rules and guidelines page then close the thread and possibly warn or ban me...AGAIN.

do you enjoy seeing those who play your game being accused of being pedos merely for trying to play your game using short character models?

15 days now...took well over a week to get them to finally close that one thread yet the offenders faced no punishment, no consequences...and they have slowed their activities in the slightest. there's now another thread that looks as if it could devolve into the same mess all over again at any time.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/2794998850874818042/

ready for round 2, sega? nothing was solved when the other thread was closed. no one was punished or otherwise stopped. these people couldn't care less that they're violating community guidelines repeatedly. steam moderators act as if they're untouchable and won't do anything to stop them.

i guess everyone who plays pso2 and opposes censorship in general are all degenerate pedos who want to sexualize children and the fictional characters in pso2 should be treated the exact same as irl children and we should all be rotting in prison.

well...maybe not but that's definitely what those pro-censorship people keep trying desperately to argue.

so...sega... what are you gonna do...hm? no one else is gonna do anything and this thread i'm making now is the last i intend to touch on the matter because quite frankly, i don't WANT another gods damn steam forum ban from people who are NOT moderators and who do NOT do their job as such!

I'M not going to go back and risk further punishment for fighting YOUR battle. YOU deal with this from here on out, sega. i'm DONE with this BS! gonna go back to ffxiv instead where i don't have to deal with BS like this.

Time to commit once again to my moral obligation.

Ah who we kidding? I do it cuz it gets a rise out of certain people!

https://youtu.be/Pht-hwDtBxk

🤡

btw...megumin from the konosuba collab is (at one point) 13 years old in the Konosuba Light Novel Volume 3 ....yet 50 years old guys can use her as a character in game and do whatever they feel like doing with her (whatever that might be)...why did nobody stand up and defend her virginity from such predators? why is nobody demanding a censorship of the konosuba collab since it portraits underaged girls wich can be abused by guys in game? where are all the outraged posts about it? i tho people care about these things but i have yet to see a post about it...only some guys coming in threads saying "haha pedo you use a small character"

07d72e71-68aa-46ed-ac61-de4ce3f8a63e-image.png

@JuggernautGTX said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

btw...megumin from the konosuba collab is (at one point) 13 years old in the Konosuba Light Novel Volume 3 ....yet 50 years old guys can use her as a character in game and do whatever they feel like doing with her (whatever that might be)...why did nobody stand up and defend her virginity from such predators? why is nobody demanding a censorship of the konosuba collab since it portraits underaged girls wich can be abused by guys in game? where are all the outraged posts about it? i tho people care about these things but i have yet to see a post about it...only some guys coming in threads saying "haha pedo you use a small character"

Because in the official english dub, shes 18.

Funny how they change the age like that for our version of games and anime huh?

/golfclap

Got em.

@Alexandrious947 so what if they are using the japanese megumin version who is 13? nobody stops them from doing it...abusing a 13 years old girl in a game....why are you defending them now saying "she is 18 in our version" that is like saying you defend guys who create 1.40m characters and say "they are 18"....so actually you do agree and think its ok to create short girls - cause ppl can just say "they are 18 now" ? ok thank you for your feedback

@Alexandrious947 so what if they are using the japanese megumin version who is 13? nobody stops them from doing it...abusing a 13 years old girl in a game....why are you defending them now saying "she is 18 in our version" that is like saying you defend guys who create 1.40m characters and say "they are 18"....so actually you do agree and think its ok to create short girls - cause ppl can just say "they are 18 now" ? ok thank you for your feedback

But shes 18 in OUR version. So thats enough for our censor laws. =o

Dont ya just love this crazy world we live in? 😀

Besides we both know what ppl want is the ability to make shorter, ABSOLUTELY FLAT, girls for their....fun, and that is the big no no.

Censorship is such nonsense. ;-; Makes me sad.

@Alexandrious947 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

Because in the official english dub, shes 18.

Funny how they change the age like that for our version of games and anime huh?

/golfclap

Got em.

So.... a 13 year old that looks 13 year old is ok as long they say they are 18? I think you are ending up on the other side of where you want to be.