regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...

hey, sega...given the steam moderators flat out ignore us when we send in reports of pro-censorship people accusing any and everyone who opposes censorship of being pedos and will neither take no action against them nor punish them with even a temp ban... what do YOU plan on doing about this?

steam might be the platform but it's YOUR games forum over there. i could make another thread like this over on steam but all that would happen is a useless excuse of a moderator would direct me to the rules and guidelines page then close the thread and possibly warn or ban me...AGAIN.

do you enjoy seeing those who play your game being accused of being pedos merely for trying to play your game using short character models?

15 days now...took well over a week to get them to finally close that one thread yet the offenders faced no punishment, no consequences...and they have slowed their activities in the slightest. there's now another thread that looks as if it could devolve into the same mess all over again at any time.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/2794998850874818042/

ready for round 2, sega? nothing was solved when the other thread was closed. no one was punished or otherwise stopped. these people couldn't care less that they're violating community guidelines repeatedly. steam moderators act as if they're untouchable and won't do anything to stop them.

i guess everyone who plays pso2 and opposes censorship in general are all degenerate pedos who want to sexualize children and the fictional characters in pso2 should be treated the exact same as irl children and we should all be rotting in prison.

well...maybe not but that's definitely what those pro-censorship people keep trying desperately to argue.

so...sega... what are you gonna do...hm? no one else is gonna do anything and this thread i'm making now is the last i intend to touch on the matter because quite frankly, i don't WANT another gods damn steam forum ban from people who are NOT moderators and who do NOT do their job as such!

I'M not going to go back and risk further punishment for fighting YOUR battle. YOU deal with this from here on out, sega. i'm DONE with this BS! gonna go back to ffxiv instead where i don't have to deal with BS like this.

oh hey, it's that thread. Guess I ended up joining global servers anyways.

@treos100 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

i guess everyone who plays pso2 and opposes censorship in general are all degenerate pedos who want to sexualize children and the fictional characters in pso2 should be treated the exact same as irl children and we should all be rotting in prison.

i have seen people being accused of being pedos / child abuser and what not...when i pointed that out somebody else jumped in claiming i made up strawman arguments...at least one more person who finds these precious jewels

@JuggernautGTX said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

i have seen people being accused of being pedos / child abuser and what not...when i pointed that out somebody else jumped in claiming i made up strawman arguments...at least one more person who finds these precious jewels

I mean I got told I was defending those acts by not even standing on a side about the censorship and just telling someone to not be anti discussion on the topic -shrug-

And that was on this forum.

ooof. Some of the comments in that thread. Goes to show how simple minded some of these morons are. At least people get banned here for calling others pedo. Good riddance.

It can't be helped... the Steam Forums are managed by Sega Europe who have no involvement at all with PSO2 at all. Anything on the Steam forums will not go addressed as Sega of Japan (the ones who run the game) communicate directly with ESTsoft concerning PSO2; ESTsoft handle Customer Support, Forums, Community Management, Moderation, GMs, etc.

That's not to mean that the things going on in the Steam Forums are excusable.. but really shooting at the wrong messenger here if not a messenger that has next to nothing to do with the game.

@treos100 said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

we send in reports of pro-censorship people accusing any and everyone who opposes censorship of being pedos

This really made me laugh lol I can't read the rest, I'm sorry.

Just log out, my dude.

I'll go just as hard in this thread as I did in the other if necessary.

I'll start off with another blanket statement regarding the entire matter.

No.

so an argument on a completely different site didn't go the way you expected and you couldn't get the mods there to do anything about it, so you come here to try to appeal to these mods to somehow go mod the other mods so you can get your way

Don't bother, the GMs won't talk to us here either.

@Solva-tan said in regarding the censorship BS on the steam forums...:

Don't bother, the GMs won't talk to us here either.

I don't blame them

@Solva-tan They talk to us but they don't contribute to these sorts of threads for good reason imo.

Treos is mad the mods on Steam are temp banning him when he goes off on liking underage content. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/2794999486594567629/?ctp=21#c2798377275381662751

Can't even find his original post, it was probably deleted by him or mods. But you can see what he says here.

He also gangs up on players with two other trolls, at one point I saw all 3 of them were banned. Wonder why?