New player, what ship should I choose

Hello. I just started playing yesterday. I choose with the story to play on ship 4. But I haven't seen many players around. So I was wondering is ship 2 or 3 more populated? And if I can find an alliance or just parties to play with and farm. Maybe and alliance from EU time zone.

Ship 1 is massively populated on block 1,2,3,7,13,69,77.

in 1 the most popular spot is franca's cafe and in 69 you have people all around. Why base your choice only on 2 and 3?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki Thank you for fast reply. Because I've seen some topic forums and thought that ship 1 is for NA players. But if it's really populated then I will join ship 1. Thanks.

@zelavinia People from all over play Ship 1, and besides NA players are super active all times of the day anyways. It's not like your ping is gonna be any different in ship 1 than in the other ships either. I'd totally recommend joining S1. You'll always find people to party with for pretty much every mission.

Ship 2 has more veteran players who played the JP version so you're better off with the other ships since that Ship 2 is pretty crowded as well.

Ship 2 is where it's at. Most populated at the moment. Pretty solid market.

Ship 4 is where all the new folks are going while the other 3 are older. Ultimately it’s up to you to pick which ship is best.

@Zenny said in New player, what ship should I choose:

Ship 2 is where it's at. Most populated at the moment. Pretty solid market.

Where did you get that from? Is there any webpage where we can see the population of each ship? Link please! Thank you!

Ship 1-2 are a large crowd.

Ship 3 is a community.

Ship 4 is new.

@Scerms77 is not needed, most people before the pc release was planning to go to ship 2, if you search info about that time you will see it, also when the Ship1 and 2 got full the first one was ship 2

Go with ship 3, it's honestly the most laid back and chill. The other 2 ships may have some redeeming qualities but occasionally their drama leaks out, finding its way here on the forums. This has never happened for ship 3 so far, because we don't really have drama.

Ship 3 is pretty much like Canada. Not perfect but definitely not as bad as the other 2.

It depends on what you want to do in the game. Ships 1 & 2 are more crowded but player shops sell cheaper. Ship 2 is more...crude. Ship 3 is more about communities and fun playing with each other. I haven't been to ship 4.

If you want a better economy then ship 2 is your best bet. 2 was the English speaking ship on JP, so its where a lot of veterans went when this version was announced. Lots of alliances based on stuff like PSO or PSU. It’s the most populated, and probably your best bet if you don’t have stuff lined up.

From what I’ve heard Ship 3 is a bit of a meme zone. 1 I quite honestly haven’t heard much about, but I would assume it functions a lot like 2, but maybe with less veterans. 4 is really new.

@Jamesmor said in New player, what ship should I choose:

@Scerms77 is not needed, most people before the pc release was planning to go to ship 2, if you search info about that time you will see it, also when the Ship1 and 2 got full the first one was ship 2

Uhm, yes, it IS needed. At least by me. Thats why I asked for it and do it again :

Is there any website that exactly shows the population of each ship beside some sayings from random people who think they know it all?

ship 1 is awesome i suggest going for that one...ive met an army of EU people on there also german ones (if youre german)

@Lemon-Sama said in New player, what ship should I choose:

The other 2 ships may have some redeeming qualities but occasionally their drama leaks out, finding its way here on the forums

did i miss ship 1 drama? only drama i read on forum was about ship 2