Hype thread! Which ship are you choosing!?

I think we all going to take first ship 02 because that was the ship where we all played on the japanese version 😽 😸

I'm still don't know witch ship to chose. 😧

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Hype thread! Which ship are you choosing!?:

I'm still don't know witch ship to chose. 😧

Come join the Dark Side on Ship 06. We have cookies. 🍪

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Ship 1 and 2 seems to have a lot of vet/new players joining. Maybe one of those?

@yumiyime Yeah, well maybe ship 1, idk. xD Its feel weird to chose a ship. lol I mean , I played pso2 since the closed beta on jp.

Ship 1! ♡

Ship 1. Usually always the most popular ship in PSO/PSU type games.

any ship that loads my character

Ship 2 since it's what I played for a long time on JP servers and the likely fear Ship 1's overpopulation will lead to an early economy crash, making Meseta nearly worthless, and that'd suck for my costume collection 😢

@RarefiedSpice14 I would think that prices will be higher in the Veteran servers. I could easily see someone placing LAs and costumes for ridiculously high prices with the logic "that's what it costs on JP", even though there isnt anywhere near as much meseta in circulation.

I managed to get on about 7 hours ago and made it to ship 2

I want to have one character on each ship

@Segacr0w said in Hype thread! Which ship are you choosing!?:

I want to have one character on each ship

And unless they changed it, getting a class to 75 will give you a permanent stat bonus to all characters/classes on the account. Such as +40 DEF (All types) if you get Summoner to 75.

Well, all my friend chose ship 2 since the ship 1 was impossible to get in yesterday. SO ship 2 again for me. 🙂

Ship 2 is life, ship 2 is love.