Hype thread! Which ship are you choosing!?

I would pick the Ship with the most EU players if possible but if that doesn't happen then I'll pick randomly.

Ship 3 BB!!

Ship 1 🗿

Ship 1 over here!

Which ship are you going to play on? Take a vote. I haven't decided which ship I'm going to be playing on.

On the JP Servers Ship 2 was the most populated English Server. I'm just curious if people had other ships in mind for NA or if most people are going to stick with Ship 2?

• Ship 1
  • Ship 2
  • Ship 3
  • Ship 4
  • Ship 5
  • Ship 6

ship 2 because i dont want to deal with what is going to happen on ship 1 (cream always rises to the top, but the bottom of the barrel just got 10 feet deeper). as for having chracters on multiple ships.. they wouldnt share storage or anything else so its a terrible idea, also it costs money to move them to another ship when you realize youre on a ghost ship.

im old enough to NOT want to babysit other peoples problems.

Lots of us goin to ship 1.

oddly i wanna hang out on ship 2. see if any jp players show up. i dunno i just have this sick phantasy that they'll login and out pace all of us just to reciprocate for na players showing up on their side

I'm just going to go to 2 I think.

6 is going to be my home.

@MEGAF1UX said in Hype thread! Which ship are you choosing!?:

ship 2 because i dont want to deal with what is going to happen on ship 1 (cream always rises to the top, but the bottom of the barrel just got 10 feet deeper). as for having chracters on multiple ships.. they wouldnt share storage or anything else so its a terrible idea, also it costs money to move them to another ship when you realize youre on a ghost ship.

im old enough to NOT want to babysit other peoples problems.

This is why I will avoid ship 2 like the plague.

You guys have a good point about S2. I hate those people who just sit in the lobby all day lol.

Ship 1 or 2 for me.

How many ships will there be at launch? Since I'm a PC scrub.