Xbox lag?

@R4TED-xData36 I turned down everything even the auxiliary graphics section regarding lighting, shadows and processing load the game is unplayable tonight on xbox for me. It keeps locking up and I hear the soundtrack while the frames continuously drop sometimes 20 seconds at a time. I didnt have issues yesterday but today is the worst performance it's been in a while.

It is getting worse and worse, yesterday morning I didn't have problems, today it is stuttering all the time.

@Kodiakmax-101

It's the worse, I feel your pain. I'm hoping it sorts itself out for at least a weeks worth after maintenance. This game without lag, that's all I want haha 😥

@Jamesmor i have the new xbox sx and i still lag so its the server its a bad game port to console

Im sad and relieved that everyone is also experiencing this.

Honestly as far as I can tell it's caused by the link to the Xbox Live gamertags/account.

On the PC side you have lag in lobbies still on the MS Store client, hard lag spikes when joining parties or others joining your party even if you use the tweaker to launch the MS Store version, but magically none of this happens on the Steam version.

My friend turn his ingame chat off that was the cause of his lag freezing probably and allso joining a xbox party chat may cause lag and freezing to....sega plz fix this

@TsundereMuse So it's a Microsoft server side issue. Good to know. Joking aside, when player vending was shut off last October, I experienced zero lag. I honestly thought for a time it was an issue tied to bot players using dupe glitches, as the player shops had weird stacks of AC items that would have been impossible otherwise. I also thought it might be just bot related in general. But with what you just said, it would appear I was wrong. It's appears as though it's potentially a Microsoft server side issue, and now I'm wondering if Microsoft has been either having issues with keeping live service running, or if they limit user traffic in some way. Either way, it's weird that the issue is happening to begin with.

(Edited for clarification, as a way of explaining earlier view points, posted elsewhere on the forums. )

The worst thing is, no ones gonna fix this unless theres an actual uproar.. can we get some more people to post about this and reach out?

@Lwyu You could @ a GM, but they can only relay that information, they can't promise a fix. And if it's a Microsoft issue, Microsoft has to be the ones to fix it.

I am starting to get lag spikes in quests when other players join the MPA, just the area, not my party.

Super lag and error 630 all day , plz fix

@Anarchy-Marine said in Xbox lag?:

@Lwyu You could @ a GM, but they can only relay that information, they can't promise a fix. And if it's a Microsoft issue, Microsoft has to be the ones to fix it.

Lol worth a try, its becoming a serious issue, would be nice if its tackled before it expands. @GM-Deynger

@Lwyu said in Xbox lag?:

Lol worth a try, its becoming a serious issue, would be nice if its tackled before it expands. @GM-Deynger

I have been summoned. I will communicate this to the rest of the PSO2 Team. Thank you for letting us know!

Even on xbox series the game runs like crap in crowded areas. It needs fixes asap.....