Spiked Collar from old Mission Pass...

Do old mission pass items get revived? This is seriously my favorite accessory in the game. Nothing has let me down with PSO as much as this happening to where items that used to be tradeable ending up completely unattainable forever. Please tell me these items come back.

Thank you...

Some items from way back in the xbox-only release were released later in a mission pass, but otherwise, nobody really knows, but expect not much (if any) reruns of mission pass stuff. The Mission Pass is an NA-only thing so we don't have much to go on, but if we're trying to churn through 7 or however many years of content in the span of a year or so, there isn't a whole lot of time to do reruns when there's a lot of other stuf to still get through for the first time.

Thanks for the reply. I just think they should absolutely allow paying for past mission pass items with AC or any form of real life currency if nothing else. I see zero reason not to allow that, and I really hope they figure something out with the amount of money this game asks for as it is.

I'd see it differently if these were items that people worked hard for and earned.I don't feel like I "earned" anything in the last 28 tiers of gold mission passes besides it being a part of paying for premium and playing the game. It has me wary to spend more money on AC. I hope Sega realizes that its not just me who thinks its a little ridiculous for a game that focuses on fashion, gambling, and micro transactions as much as PSO2 does.