Tainted origin substory.

hello. I just have a quick question. I can't access the tainted Origin substory. What are the acceptance conditions?

You have to do ultimate amduscia first

@plamplight said in Tainted origin substory.:

You have to do ultimate amduscia first

Whats that? Is it a part of the main story. Or is it a quest?

@Senketsu7 ultimate quest are the higher difficulty quest that you only gain access at level 75 if you are not even close to that level then don't bother with that part yet

@Jamesmor said in Tainted origin substory.:

@Senketsu7 ultimate quest are the higher difficulty quest that you only gain access at level 75 if you are not even close to that level then don't bother with that part yet

ugh the grind to lvl75 is Soooooooooo just ugh

to get one or two class to 75 doesnt take so long thats possible in a week and even faster

all u need is a allclass luncher and vhaq (very hard advanced quest)

else there are some nice quests from babara and Joseph (2nd floor / Gate Area) too who gives a lot of exp "bootcamp I and II" u can do them and before u finish them change back to the class where u wana get the exp bootcamp I gives 100k exp and bootcamp II 150k exp

with the new bonus quest u get a lot of exp as well save some keys get sure that they dont expire take booster and do them then

btw u can stack booster like 100% exp boost and 100% triboost and ex-triboost 100% and alliance exp boost

or you can just use Summoner, subclass with Summoner gain 100% exp so you can easily raise other classes with Summoner until they reach level 60

I feel like alot of translation tabs were overlooked, like many room items that actually have functions, just seems theres a few small details missing, I had to google the requirements for the quest cause not everyone's gunna jump into ultimate without the good gear

@Jamesmor Common misinterpretation of that Skill; you gain 100% more subclass EXP, which means you get 50% instead of just 25%.