Congrats on the old version of Yamato

Absolute 0 new stuff to do thanks to it. Good thing Mother comes next week.

0 new stuff?

New urgent and ultimate quest doesnt count?

Probably means there's nothing worthwhile to gain from running it, in regards to drops, other than the satisfaction of playing it.

I don't know if that's true or not, but I'd imagine the 2nd version of Yamato probably has a lot better things going for it in regards to hunting.

I know that for me, if a quest or area doesn't have anything of value worth searching for, no real reason to want to play it unless I need the experience or something.

@Nimble-Banana said in Congrats on the old version of Yamato:

Probably means there's nothing worthwhile to gain from running it, in regards to drops, other than the satisfaction of playing it.

I don't know if that's true or not, but I'd imagine the 2nd version of Yamato probably has a lot better things going for it in regards to hunting.

I know that for me, if a quest or area doesn't have anything of value worth searching for, no real reason to want to play it unless I need the experience or something.

IDK I like the new set bonus' the units from it have.

Here we go, one of the people who does nothing but complain finding more dumb reasons to complain.

@Ephemiel said in Congrats on the old version of Yamato:

Here we go, one of the people who does nothing but complain finding more dumb reasons to complain.

LOL, look at your post history. If anything, you're the one going out of your way to complain about the complainers. You literally post the same thing in every topic and derail threads.

Oh hey, here we go one of the people who does nothing but complain about finding more dumb reasons to complain.

Homeboy is a clown, for real. He literally jumps into threads and antagonizes people. That's pretty much almost all he does on the forum.

Anyone can see that for themselves: https://forum.pso2.com/user/ephemiel/posts

Grabs popcorn

@Nimble-Banana said in Congrats on the old version of Yamato:

Homeboy is a clown, for real. He literally jumps into threads and antagonizes people. That's pretty much almost all he does on the forum.

Anyone can see that for themselves: https://forum.pso2.com/user/ephemiel/posts

Lol, nice reflection there.

Imagine playing PSO2 just to min-max so you can grind Ultimates faster. XD

Yamato Factor. That is all.

You know, no one is making you go into these threads. Is there anything wrong with letting people bring up issues that they care about? Like sure you may not consider them issues, but is it wrong for someone to care about something that you don't?

Dont hate! APPRECIATE!