SEGA DEVS

@Viola-Lance said in SEGA DEVS:

I always enjoyed threads on Patch days. Since as early as UO (or WoW depending on your age0 to most current MMOs , these posts never disappoint, and there should be two to follow this one.

All that is needed to make it complete with the incompetence, is someone to make another post demanding a refund as well to claim that the devs are secretly money hungry and doing this scheduled maint. out of greed and solely to abuse power.

Then we can use the triforce of corruption to battle Captain Planet.

hah. ok. Let's play it by this book. Yo Sega! A refund here please? There, now, Meme Powers Activate...

@JuggernautGTX said in SEGA DEVS:

she done a 10 hours debate with me in private

insert Careless Whisper here

I like how you consider "contributing to his matter" to be talking to YOU, in private, for 10 hours and not to talk to me or Zoroki or publicly.

@Ephemiel pretty sure he/she filed a ticket about the stuff she been telling me regarding this matter as he/she usually does that....i think any single ticket sent to support does help for each matter...having 1 voice more that supports a matter helps more than having 1 less

"no it is definitely Sega, they can quite literally hit a check box to let Puerto Rico in there is absolutely no legal issue that would prevent PSO2 from being available in Peurto Rico" just to quote one of the many things he/she wrote about it...and thats literally exactly what happened...they checked the box for your region

@Ephemiel pretty sure he/she filed a ticket about the stuff she been telling me regarding this matter as he/she usually does that....i think any single ticket sent to support does help for each matter...having 1 voice more that supports a matter helps more than having 1 less

"no it is definitely Sega, they can quite literally hit a check box to let Puerto Rico in there is absolutely no legal issue that would prevent PSO2 from being available in Peurto Rico" just to quote one of the many things he/she wrote about it...and thats literally exactly what happened...they checked the box for your region

And that's what we've been saying from the literal start. Get off your high horse pretending like they did it because you two decided to intervene. What is wrong with you?

And that's what we've been saying from the literal start. Get off your high horse pretending like they did it because you two decided to intervene. What is wrong with you?

@Ephemiel said in SEGA DEVS:

Love when i'm proven right that so many here do nothing but complain and go berserk at everything Sega does.

just saying that people not only "complain and berserk" but actually want to help other users with their problems or troubles regarding the game...there are some people out there who literally just come in to mindlessly bash on sega then leave....but thats not always the case

@Ephemiel I mean I did make public posts suggesting that the issue may be due to the feedback not getting to Sega of Europe whom manages the steam page (thanks for Leonkh for pointing that out to me) and some public conversation between Zoroki and I did happen.

Love when i'm proven right that so many here do nothing but complain and go berserk at everything Sega does.

just saying that people not only "complain and berserk" but actually want to help other users with their problems or troubles regarding the game...there are some people out there who literally just come in to mindlessly bash on sega then leave....but thats not always the case

The people i go after usually ARE the ones who just mindlessly bash everything or go wild for extremely stupid reasons like removing a fanservice cutscene involving minors, as if the Western world would've been alright with it.

Popularity of small characters and small races in Eastern MMOs says they pretty much would be fine with it. Maybe people who don't play games or watch anime may not be ok but they aren't the ones playing these games anyway.

Eh, At some point or another , It's expected. It's really no big deal.

@TeoMikey said in SEGA DEVS:

UR INCOMPETENCE ON MAINTENANCE SHOWS NO BOUNDARY OR U JUST DON'T CARE?

First time?

The people i go after usually ARE the ones who just mindlessly bash everything or go wild for extremely stupid reasons like removing a fanservice cutscene involving minors, as if the Western world would've been alright with it.

Yup, the people you are referring to have made themselves vulnerable to accepting anti-Semitic rhetoric. They don't see how antagonizing "untouchable and powerful forces" ("SJWs", "Sony California", "American puritanical values", etc) have made them more likely to absorb more sinister stuff out there, whether they want to or not.

It's good that you are calling this behavior out by telling them, "Hey, this is not okay". Makes them ultra defensive for sure, but it at least gives them awareness of what they are saying and how others perceive their words.