Maining vs. Subbing

It would be nice if they'd make the manual available... for feedback purposes, yeah that's it. Feedback, let us beta test the manual. 🙂

@Seedenator said in Maining vs. Subbing:

It would be nice if they'd make the manual available... for feedback purposes, yeah that's it. Feedback, let us beta test the manual. 🙂

I think it's because it still has information they don't want to share just yet. (IE: The original manual had information about how to install/download on steam.)

@coldreactive That particular bag has been de-catted, but yeah, probably.

I really don't understand (or I'm reading what everyone is saying wrong) that people are saying there is little information that is relevant on PSO2. My friends and I did a lot of research before the Beta came out, whether it be builds for classes or general tips on what to do in the game. We used the knowledge and knew pretty much exactly what we were doing because of researching all of this during the Closed Beta. There is plenty of usable information on everything about this game.

@Aperture-Mage said in Maining vs. Subbing:

I really don't understand (or I'm reading what everyone is saying wrong) that people are saying there is little information that is relevant on PSO2. My friends and I did a lot of research before the Beta came out, whether it be builds for classes or general tips on what to do in the game. We used the knowledge and knew pretty much exactly what we were doing because of researching all of this during the Closed Beta. There is plenty of usable information on everything about this game.

there were even a couple people who started making videos on youtube JUST to cash in on the impending influx of players. i guess some people just suck at searching.