heraast and kick

i been herassted and wrongfully kick from my alliance by a alliance leader that like to herass his fell alliance members to point of quitting. https://imgur.com/a/jrk45y9 https://imgur.com/a/Mv59Yos https://imgur.com/a/vE9fzUM pic are in the link. if you need a strong and long time player send a invite to you alliance.

Naming and shaming is against forum rules.

Use the report function that the game has. Game Masters will decide if that's worthy of a punishment.

@GamerKillance but were in game is it? and how do i send my pics as proof in game?

Go to "support" on the website and then "contact us."

@Riy-456 said in heraast and kick:

@GamerKillance but were in game is it? and how do i send my pics as proof in game?

The user has to be physically targeted or in the nearby players list in order to report. You right-click them and one of the menus will be able to report them. Otherwise you have to use the website's support system.

@coldreactive said in heraast and kick:

The user has to be physically targeted or in the nearby players list in order to report. You right-click them and one of the menus will be able to report them.

I don't believe that will let his use the pictures he has. Granted GM's can look at chat logs.

@GamerKillance said in heraast and kick:

@coldreactive said in heraast and kick:

The user has to be physically targeted or in the nearby players list in order to report. You right-click them and one of the menus will be able to report them.

I don't believe that will let his use the pictures he has. Granted GM's can look at chat logs.

In FFXIV at least, you wouldn't be able to submit pictures anyway, even though there's a 500+ character text box you can use to report people with. The FFXIV states that images and videos are too easily edited, and can cause your ticket to be instantly thrown out.

So I'd recommend just telling the GMs exactly what time it happened (with what time zone), and copy/paste the text/etc.

thank for the help, but it to late for me because he ran off

Right op here has cause countless drama in our alliance multiple times. When we've tried to help him he does nothing but harrase our leaders because he can't get what he wants. Op is juts looking for attention.

Hopefully this is a case of both sides using something other than English as a primary language. Dat grammar be stanky.

On to the subject at hand, as was previously mentioned Name and Shame are against forum rules, and the forums aren't the place to discuss personal squabbles. Please handle this issue elsewhere.

@Lemon-Sama said in heraast and kick:

Hopefully this is a case of both sides using something other than English as a primary language. Dat grammar be stanky.

Right lmao I have no idea what's going on.

i been herassted and wrongfully kick from my alliance by a alliance leader that like to herass his fell alliance members to point of quitting.

be thankful for being kicked...now you can join a new alliance and maybe have more luck next time

if you need a strong player

in order to join our alliance you have to beat ultra instinct son goku

jokes aside you should mention the ship you are on

Just in case no one took a look on those screenshots... There is no harrassment. People asking the person politely to stop talking shit about others, and to stop drama.

I can't fukken read this what the fug, also what's with people bringing random drama into this, literally nobody cares.

I know socializing can be difficult, but sometimes you just have to accept that you aren't gonna get along with some people. Vent to your friends, but don't expect empathy from random strangers. There's no coherent story to be drawn from these screenshots either, so even if you wanted to make a point it's lost to me at least.