EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?

The best weapons and gear I can get from this recent Ep is.. the same gear and weapons I had from the last Ep? Is that right?

Seems like it was a mistake giving us nemesis/slave weapons so soon, because I basically have nothing to grind for now.

I recently got a 13* Ares drop from Beach Wars, and was like "meh.. maybe I'll get 400k for it?"

It's all so underwhelming. It sucks. The only thing I can do to improve my character is tech customization?

Bleh.

We're getting new weapons added tomorrow and the week after with new urgent quests. Battle ship Yamato weapons and Moonlight atrial weapons.

well there are quite some good 14* (wich people might not see as an "upgrade" but i love using them regardless over nemesis) to mention are spread needle and the kazami....i prefer the playstyle the spread needle is giving me....its super fun to use weapon but really really hard to get in ep 4....as are all of the 14*...but who knows what theyll add tomorrow or in 2 weeks

@GamerKillance

Are they better then nemsis/slave? If not, who cares?

What about units? Nothing?

@Gurgles said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

@GamerKillance

Are they better then nemsis/slave? If not, who cares?

What about units? Nothing?

New augments they have to better what you have.

@GamerKillance

That is true I suppose. I also guess I can try to grind titles for the Whiteal set?

Still pretty underwhelming for a completely new expansion IMO. Seems really really weird to not be able to get any better weapons/armor in an RPG expansion.

Hopefully these new UQs will let me get SOMETHING better.

@Gurgles said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

@GamerKillance

That is true I suppose. I also guess I can try to grind titles for the Whiteal set?

Still pretty underwhelming for a completely new expansion IMO. Seems really really weird to not be able to get any better weapons/armor in an RPG expansion.

Hopefully these new UQs will let me get SOMETHING better.

Its because they released nemesis/slave early. Those were the last weapons of episode 4 I believe before we got 14's in episode 5.

@GamerKillance They were actually released about 5 months into Episode 5, just before the UQ that introduced the Atlas series (the first set of Zeig 14☆s) and S-Grade Augments. So, yeah, needless to say they are far too overpowered for the content we have now, comparatively.

@AndrlCh said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

@GamerKillance They were actually released about 5 months into Episode 5, just before the UQ that introduced the Atlas series (the first set of Zeig 14☆s) and S-Grade Augments. So, yeah, needless to say they are far too overpowered for the content we have now, comparatively.

Were they? Jesus why do we have them now lol.

This only gives newer players time to grind for nem/slave until EP5. So for us older players we can still grind nem slave, but we sell for dat money.

@MarshalTobias32 said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

This only gives newer players time to grind for nem/slave until EP5. So for us older players we can still grind nem slave, but we sell for dat money.

I'm sitting on 1.2B. Think I'm good on that. Just waiting for star 15 so I can buy the needed mats.

@GamerKillance said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

@MarshalTobias32 said in EP4 Has Nothing to Grind For?:

I'm sitting on 1.2B. Think I'm good on that. Just waiting for star 15 so I can buy the needed mats.

There is never enough Mesa! More, more, more!