Thank you thread. Steam version now MORE global!

Here's the new set of countries the Steam version allows.

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Aland Islands, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bermuda, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Montserrat, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tokelau, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Great Britain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna

You can see the change here

Thanks to all involved in the change. Good news for once. Hope we get more good news in the near future.

Also thanks to @Zodiac862 for bringing it to attention.

Still no Netherlands...

@Illanya said in Thank you thread. Steam version now MORE global!:

Still no Netherlands...

Then we keep making more noise for it's inclusion if it's indeed possible for it to be added.

Why wouldn't it be possible? Steam services the Netherlands just fine, just not for PSO2 it seems. It's not like our circumstances are that much different as for the most of Europe that is added by now.

Still no Netherlands...

belgium is not added either - and most probably wont be added any time soon

So we still have belgium and netherlands out, and apparently there's still no reason why they were left. Let's keep this documented here and in the Feedback section thread. But you will also need to send support tickets if you haven't done so. We do not know the geographical knowledge the people adding these countries have.

Still no Netherlands...

You guys banned gambling overall so AC scratch cannot be sold in Netherlands which makes the game monetization impossible.

@ZorokiHanuke serbia is out of the list as well

Yeah Netherlands and Belgium will probably never have access to this game as they have the loot box ban. Gratz to the new people who now have access.

I'm still am going to keep fighting for the other countries to have it unlocked, we need to make more noise to SEGA and here, and I well know I'm sure the GM's will be reading this post soon.

@Zenny said in Thank you thread. Steam version now MORE global!:

Yeah Netherlands and Belgium will probably never have access to this game as they have the loot box ban. Gratz to the new people who now have access.

only way to get this is if belgium and netherlands players are disabled from buying lootboxes from the shop...idk how thats possible to do but maybe we got some expert reading this if its possible and worth the trouble for them

Yeah, countries with extra rules may have a more difficult case upon themselves. This game has two types of gambling. The actual gacha in the form of scratch, and the gambling mini game. Still, send your support tickets if you feel the countries should still be included. Who knows if for some reason they get added later.

My God, Jesus does exist.

Finally a gaming injustice against my country is actually rectified.

@JuggernautGTX I forget which game did it but I remember one game allowed countries affected by the illegal loot box ban to buy the items from the loot boxes outright. Forget if it was for a higher base price.

@Zenny said in Thank you thread. Steam version now MORE global!:

@JuggernautGTX I forget which game did it but I remember one game allowed countries affected by the illegal loot box ban to buy the items from the loot boxes outright. Forget if it was for a higher base price.

I don't know which game that is, but i do know Blizzard found a loophole around the law by "selling credits" and giving the lootboxes "for free". Since you're technically not selling lootboxes, you're selling the tiny amount of credits and the lootboxes are considered "free", it was allowed.