Terrible and toxic people making the game terrible for others?

@IfrianMMO considering 60% of the user base isn't toxic, from what I've seen, (maybe ship 3 is a rare exception) and it's more like 20% at worst, I'd say that stance is a bit heavy handed, and I wouldn't want you anywhere near real players. You'd abuse your power.

That said, you'd be perfect for bot destruction. Damn RMT bots.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Terrible and toxic people making the game terrible for others?:

@IfrianMMO considering 60% of the user base isn't toxic, from what I've seen, (maybe ship 3 is a rare exception) and it's more like 20% at worst, I'd say that stance is a bit heavy handed, and I wouldn't want you anywhere near real players. You'd abuse your power.

That said, you'd be perfect for bot destruction. Damn RMT bots.

Or maybe I was just using hyperbole.

@IfrianMMO Perhaps I take things to literal far too often. For that I apologize. I'd still think you'd be best for Bot hunting alone, and I stand by that.

@Dragon-Cloud

Same here. All my chars are chicks, but I also don't make the cutie little anime looking ones either. I do think a lot of them look cool but it's just not my style.

Everybody's experience will be their own, but the only places I see these conversations are in the main lobbies. They are groups that play with each other or are hanging out all the time so obviously they feel that they can talk to each other anyway. I was on ship one where this guy was getting shredded to pieces and it was utterly hilarious. I grabbed a seat and 🍿... the guy on the short end of the jokes wasn't taking it lying down he tried some snapbacks but he was just eating a lot of crow. It never got personal besides like one or two mom jokes. I understand that will throw these modern youngins into a full-on victim mode...so...

I don't know about these millennials, but growing up somebody was going to be ragging on you at some point unless you could tag on them back or beat them up. There was nothing called safe spaces or any of that weenie crap. dealing with challenges is a part of life and that doesn't change in an mmo because you're in a game playing with real life people.

As well, the guys that be complaining about getting ragged on... Like yo.....grow a spine, defend yourself, etc. Ah, but yes we're talkin about the game but it's the same concepts. For girls going through it, give em hell, and if it gets too hot 🔥, exit stage left and blacklist them. No one should be hounding anyone and any beefs should stop right there.

Ah well, back to the game...cheers

There is nothing wrong with cute characters nonetheless.

Some people are really victims and barely responds to those kind of social sadist, and we should make a difference. This is not just about growing, its about making an healty community, and dont having a place of people shooting at each other over and over for stupidity.

This post is deleted!