There are campaign items at the visiphone you have not yet received

Everytime I go through a loading screen around the ship I get this message. But I go to the Visiphone and there are no campaign items for me to get. Is it because maintenance is tonight or is my account bugged?

There might be one, I got one yesterday for ranking rewards with literally a blank name.

@Vashzaron nada. All the receipt menus say "No campaign underway". This is gonna drive me nuts.

I'm having the same problem. I checked on all my characters and still nothing.

Same problem.

I should've logged in today before saying anything, yeah same thing is happening.

@GM-Deynger just to make a GM notice this Same problem and i didnt got the 50 SG for reaching A5 in PvP

Chiming in, same thing.

raises hand Me too

@Dáinsleif said in There are campaign items at the visiphone you have not yet received:

@GM-Deynger just to make a GM notice this Same problem and i didnt got the 50 SG for reaching A5 in PvP

Those are distributed at a later date though.

I'm getting a message about a phantom Visiphone redemption as well. Is anyone here that is experiencing it an account-link person? Those of you that have a phantom redemption being messaged to you, can you try logging onto whatever client you don't usually use and see if it's visible there instead?

...hmm. I'm not 100% certain as to whether or not there was an SG ticket in there for the Battle ranking either and am worried mine is missing.

Getting the same message, logged in from both MS and Steam, nothing on either account. Kinda annoying now that I've noticed it. I wonder if it might be connected to the Steam awards that were not properly given?

Also having this problem. Relieved it isn't just me though.

Same. Every time i return to Gate it says stuff about i have campaign items to receive @ visiphone but there's never any.

I am also having the same issue. Jumping on the bandwagon.