Summoner lore

Good looks to pets and Piettro aside, if you haven't noticed each pet has an accessory attached.

Maron and Melon had ear muffs / headphones

Torim wears a collar

Redran...ok seriously who thought it'd be a good idea to change the center of gravity and weigh down this little one?

@PrinceBrightstar You fogot about the pet varients. Each pet has a shiny variant. (Pokémon shiny kind of thing)

@The-Question said in Summoner lore:

@PrinceBrightstar You fogot about the pet varients. Each pet has a shiny variant. (Pokémon shiny kind of thing)

Really? Any link to compare?

@coldreactive

Just click each pet name

Each pet has a shiny variant that you unlock from the 14* version of their eggs.

@coldreactive

Just click each pet name

Each pet has a shiny variant that you unlock from the 14* version of their eggs.

And what are those evolved forms about? I got the 13-star version of Viola from Collection File then upgraded them, but I haven't seen that form before.

@coldreactive said in Summoner lore:

@coldreactive

Just click each pet name

And what are those evolved forms about? I got the 13-star version of Viola from Collection File then upgraded them, but I haven't seen that form before.

Are you talking about the Mobility form and Heavy Weight form?

@coldreactive If you're maybe talking about Jinga/Popple/Aero, then those are in some sense a different form of the base 3 pets of Wanda/Cery/Trim respectively (They were originally introduced in Ultimate Amdu)

Jinga, Popple, and Aero all generally have noticeable differences in some of the Photon Arts they use compared to the basic form (For example, Jinga's Jinga Assault forms a Zig-Zag which is more powerful and can potentially hit more targets compared to Wanda Assault, and Popple Splode actually is a charging type attack that gets much more powerful and a very large AoE at full charge compared to Cery Splode, which doesn't charge at all and is much weaker)

Jinga, Popple, and Aero also has more ATK stats. Wanda, Cery, and Trim has more DEF stats.

@coldreactive

Just click each pet name

yeah, I've never seen this before:

alt text

@coldreactive

Just click each pet name

yeah, I've never seen this before:

alt text

It's just something you change it into. You can use either Monility form which is the starting form or switch to Heavyweight form. They give different stats based on the forms.

It's just something you change it into. You can use either Monility form which is the starting form or switch to Heavyweight form. They give different stats based on the forms.

Do you know how to do it?

it has a PA that changes it's form. I think it's like, Viola Change? idk. Viola's PAs are similar to Wanda/Jinga's, except Viola has Stomp instead of Shock, and Change instead of Break

@coldreactive As stated in the previous post. It's a PA shift that will change its form. Sorry for the delayed reply I have been busy as of late.