Why is UwU censored? (Search results fail to answer)

As others have said UwU is block because of RMT advertising. Before it became a popular emoticon it was one of the various ways of bypassing word filters looking for the "www" string. By using u, U, v, V, w and W in various combinations RMT advertisers could get around the block until various combinations were added to the filter.

@ApollosAmour said in Why is UwU censored? (Search results fail to answer):

@ERICK001BC Yeah, I had no clue until I went to name my Battle Pet "Mr. Cuddles" lmao "Mr" and "Mister" kept getting blocked, so I had to go with "Mistur". I forgot the reason for it, but it was something really obtuse that had nothing to do with it being inappropriate or anything like that.

Wow. That sucks for anyone who likes that title.

@ERICK001BC said in Why is UwU censored? (Search results fail to answer):

@ERICK001BC Yeah, I had no clue until I went to name my Battle Pet "Mr. Cuddles" lmao "Mr" and "Mister" kept getting blocked, so I had to go with "Mistur". I forgot the reason for it, but it was something really obtuse that had nothing to do with it being inappropriate or anything like that.

Guess they have to identify as Apache Helicopters now. We all know that they felt like they were Apache Helicopters deep inside to begin with anyways.

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Why is UwU censored? (Search results fail to answer):

@ERICK001BC said in Why is UwU censored? (Search results fail to answer):

Guess they have to identify as Apache Helicopters now. We all know that they felt like they were Apache Helicopters deep inside to begin with anyways.

Well they did release that emote that turns you into one. 😕

UwU is still censored ?

Mods please ip ban the guy and lock all these threads. He won't stop till you do @GM-Beppo @GM-Deynger @GM-Drogeto