Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!

@Raes said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

fwefwefwefwefwe the level 2 Hunter isnt a real player that just plays the game for completely different reasons than you or I? Not everyone is a power gamer ;^)

now thats true...if d932176b-d321-4a4d-b29c-28eb30d5ab41-image.png

"kknd" is a real player then why fwefwefwefwefwe shouldn be one as well

@Illanya

Unless I am misunderstanding something, I wouldn't call:

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Aland Islands, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bermuda, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Montserrat, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tokelau, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Great Britain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna.

...a "handful" of countries?

@Bette said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

@Illanya

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Aland Islands, American Samoa, Anguilla, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bermuda, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Montserrat, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tokelau, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Great Britain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Wallis and Futuna.

HOLDUP!

Finland is part of that?

EDIT: Ignore that.

I jumped on the hpye train too fast when finlands mentioned.

@Bette said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

@Illanya

alt text

has anyone won the screenshot contest, I haven't seen any news about that?

@SleeprunnerInc Dont worry; Finland can still take credit for Spurdo and Gondola. Two of the best creative concepts to come out of Finland in the past twenty years; easily. ❤

It would depend on how quickly they ban bots during this period. Remember the requirement is to log in in five different days during this period. If they ban a bot before it log ins on five different days then the bot has no chance; and if they ban the bot at all, it also has no chance. Plus as there are only 300 total winners, it isn't too bad for humans to go through and check and make sure no bots were selected.

Could they have made the selection process a bit better? Yes, an additional requirement like clearing a certain number of UQ's within the period (any UQ, any difficulty) or maybe having at least episode 1 completed, could have worked as well. However this requirement is still workable.

So rather than yell at them; calmly bring up your concerns and probably best to put it in support tickets and the suggestions thread rather than the general discussion forum.

@Archetype-Luna Far as I understand, they don't ban bots immediatly nor within a week.

They gather up a ton of them and then do a massive banwave which doesn't really work.

@SleeprunnerInc Well it could work for this purpose if they ban them right before the raffle.

"Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!" meanwhile im sitting here after a day and still have to laugh at this topic...its hilarious xD but good

Sticky situation.......don’t know what to say about it all. Is the bot issue going stop some people from play the game?

@Archetype-Luna Tbqh this isnt a complaint thread. This is an appreciation thread. If you would like to file complaints you're more than welcome to do so.