Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!

Everyone thank the 500,000+ bots for the new event.

Thank you B

Yah I just realized how many bots are gonna win the prizes? This is a VERY flawed system. Do what Runescape did, nuke the bot accounts and see what we got left.

What is going on? Not understanding?

cgregbcce gonna win the AC 10,000 TICKET - fghjgtebetbc the 1000 SG and mnhjmhjzud the ac scratch tickets

Oh boy, here we go again. Crying over something that is scheduled and crying about it, Yet it hasn't even happened yet. Seriously? Do you guys live under a rock or something? Where you one of those People that were perhaps , Ignored in your youth and never was given anything at all? You guys act like you never get anything.

I miss 33ss from ship 3 that bot was my main squeeze.

@Cloudonpot I'm gonna end up missing the B family when they're gone. I've got a dozen members on ye olde blacklist and there will be something odd about not having spam when I go by the gate.

@kknd you know the family dang i guess i should move on then.

@DDDDLife said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

Oh boy, here we go again. Crying over something that is scheduled and crying about it, Yet it hasn't even happened yet. Seriously? Do you guys live under a rock or something? Where you one of those People that were perhaps , Ignored in your youth and never was given anything at all? You guys act like you never get anything.

I dont think you have the reading comprehension required to be here desu

@Raes said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

As an avid complainer about people complaining, the quad D person has annoyed me.

@Raes said in Bot appreciation thread; 1,000,000 accounts!:

You honestly think they'll give it to bots? The raffle is being held by actual people who run the game. Just like previous events they'll check them out before giving them the prize IF they win.

Bots aren't getting the prize so calm down ya'll.

How dare you criticize my F2P MMO! I will throw my heart and soul into defending this company and game!

Just imagine how many accounts they would have if they didn't just throw a handful of darts on the globe to pick the few countries who can actually get in (not counting the use of bypasses/3rd party tools and such.)

@GamerKillance Well there certainly is the chance; right? Not that I am complaining about that aspect; I dont personally care tbqh. I just find it comical in general.

Plus. Who is to say that fwefwefwefwefwe the level 2 Hunter isnt a real player that just plays the game for completely different reasons than you or I? Not everyone is a power gamer ;^)