Intro Videos at the Start of the Game.

When I started playing PSO2 NA release, regardless of what part I was on the storyline, I had to see the same ep1 version of the introduction to the game. There was more than one intro video.

And in order to see the other ones I either had to be watching it from the game itself; like the screens that are in the game, or leave the game at the title screen for a long time period.

You can't choose which intro video that you can watch when you startup the game, and that's not good.

It would be nice if I can see all the other video intros when you start up the game.

It sure would be nice if we got the Personal Room "Event Viewer" added in from the JP version. They might be holding that back due to spoiling a certain special event that's coming that will make decent length fans of the series happy.

Well, i guess if you have a way where you unlock some of the events to be viewed after completing that part in the story line. However, some gamers don't really care about the story-line and just play it at certain locations. I'm sure that they'll play the story-line for the extra items though.

The event viewer has the best compromise on this. The Episode intro videos, watchable whenever you want. Just select it from the menu. The only thing you can't do is select what you want on the opening screen.

each intro video is related to the episodes so obviously not all can be seen yet only until episode 4, but I believe now they are changing acording to the point you are in the story with your account

Not sure if they are going to add the event chronicle, even if they do, it's going to be an extremely trimmed version.

Most of the things in the event chronicles are from the matterboard era for EP1-3, quite a bit of them didn't make the current story mode version. They do have few EP4-6 stuff but those are mostly just openings, few Urgent Quest scenes, and added features like Franca's cafe, battle arena, and collaboration scenes. The story mode they have now was probably meant to replace the event chronicle.

.......my God, now people are even complaining about the intro video.

Would be neat to view the story episodes from your in-game room With a popcorn emote!

Well, this may not be the answer you want, but if stuff doesn't happen here, there's always youtube.

A thread about a piece of the game that 98% of the community either skips or ignores.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Intro Videos at the Start of the Game.:

It sure would be nice if we got the Personal Room "Event Viewer" added in from the JP version. They might be holding that back due to spoiling a certain special event that's coming that will make decent length fans of the series happy.

Considering the Event Viewer was a relic of the first three episodes and the story no longer works like that...

The event viewer has the best compromise on this. The Episode intro videos

What about the Vita release intro?