In Final Fantasy XIV, it was revealed a lot of information is gathered by the developers when content fails/etc. Some of which includes:
- Average Level of Players in the content. (FATEs/Open World Content.)
- Levels of each player (In dungeons/etc.)
- What spells/actions/etc. ere taken/used.
- If people got hit by certain AoEs.
- If a chocobo companion was summoned. (Open World Content.)
- How the FATE/Content Failed. (IE: Time ran out, boss wipe, etc.)
- How many times the content was failed.
- Gear Score / Item levels
This was hinted at when Yoshida, the producer/director of Final Fantasy XIV, let it slip that they were monitoring how many times players failed the Svara series FATE in Coerthas Central Highlands, and specifically if people got hit by AoEs/etc. So I was wondering if PSO2 collects information similar to this. it would provide automated feedback on how to balance content, especially for those doing old story missions that can only be solo'd now.