[Ship 02] The Guardian Shield is Recruiting!

Attention All Arks!

Need a group of people to share the excitement of PSO2 with and exterminate those pesky Falspawn? Join the Guardian Shield!

The Guardian Shield is a gaming community that plays a large group of games and always has operations going on in those games so that you should never be bored!

The Guardian Shield's goal is to build up a strong community of people that want to have fun and improve in everything that we do! We are not super meta but we strive to have the resources so that even the most casual of players have a smooth experience in improving from basics such as crafting, skill trees, and abilities (techniques and photon arts) to the more advanced aspects such as gear abilities, optimal DPS, and class specific builds.

The Guardian Shield is looking to expand and we want you to join!

All the information is in this website! https://www.guardianshieldgaming.com/

Requirements:

• Discord
  • Team speak (most important)
  • Age 18+

Why are you asking people to use two voice programs?

It's because we put announcements on discord (UQ and alert timers) and we have voice comms on Teamspeak.

The reason we prefer Teamspeak is because its easier to manage rolls and tell who people are when they are in a channel also some other features that make it a much more favorable choice when being in a gaming community. (like temporary channels and channel commander)

I like to join the The Guardian Shield, but only when the window version come out, becuase I feel that the leader of the The Guardian Shield also should include and make a team on pc version of pso2 for the windows version and not just for the xbox one

@OldGamer said in [Ship 02] The Guardian Shield is Recruiting!:

I like to join the The Guardian Shield, but only when the window version come out, becuase I feel that the leader of the The Guardian Shield also should include and make a team on pc version of pso2 for the windows version and not just for the xbox one

It's crossplay, PC players will be playing with Xbox players.

Tai is correct also I'm pretty much only playing on PC so I'll have to wait until it comes out on PC. I was hoping it would come out on PC during the open beta but that wasn't correct.

@Kavas-Masta said in [Ship 02] The Guardian Shield is Recruiting!:

Tai is correct also I'm pretty much only playing on PC so I'll have to wait until it comes out on PC. I was hoping it would come out on PC during the open beta but that wasn't correct.

once the PC comes out for PSO2 I'll definitely would join you guys I'll be looking forward to party up and do raids with you guys and also do emergency codes on Ultimate mode with you guys and help each other to fulfilled our goals when it comes to gearing up leveling and farming and other extra activities for the Team guild. I like how you guys made your website and also your forum dont have PSO2 Category and some of these games that are read that you guys support are not my kind of tastes of games, I dont like first shooter type game, Im more focus on Japanese MMORPG But I can't wait for you guys to update your website and forum so you can include Phantasy Star Online 2 and so for the meantime I'm just going to wait until that time comes

Hope to see you then!